Maybe the beginning of the end?

Falkon303

So scientists are getting closer to making completely cloned or cultured organs using 3d printers and a cellular compound. Mini 3D printed organs mimic beating heart and liver - health - 20 April 2015 - New Scientist

I see a potential problem to this where we could live in a society that bombards our bodies to make them even weaker and we are at the mercy of organ companies or "upgrades". It sounds pretty far-fetched, but it's also possible.... Would love to hear thoughts on this.

CDS

Not anything worse then what they want to do with stem cells?

TimeFlipper

Pig entrails can be used for producing intestines for us....I just hope i wont go around snorting and rolling about in mud, if i should ever need them :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think it's very cool and they can always use organ donor cells. The only problem I foresee is nobody being able to afford it and insurance companies not covering it.

HDRKID

Right now we are starting to produce artificial organs. This technology will improve in coming years. Here is an example of what I mean. There were cars first being developed in the late 1800's, but they were quite different than our cars.