Maybe we're the result of aliens + monkeys?

HDRKID

A person who claimed to have worked at area 51 told me... that these "aliens" are time travelers from our future that have come back to help us. They have problems with their genetics and need our genes. Also, they claim that modern humans are the product of original humans and apes. Sadly, we lack the intelligence to operate the technology they gave us. Kind of like trying to teach calculus to a canine.

Sandy

I heard about this idea the other day and I figured that maybe it's not that unlikely a possibility. Well, at least if you believe in aliens and that kind of stuff. We're the only intelligent specie on Earth, and we're pretty far ahead of all the other species. That gotta come from somewhere, right?

What do you think? Do you believe it's within the realm of possibilities?
Actually even though this is an few months old, I've been researching this BC I'm im obsessed with DNA. But three groups left Africa three diff time. The first were the Denisovans, 2 Neanderthals, 3 modern humans. The denisovans DNA changed due to inbreeding and the addition of some DNA from an unknown sourse, Neanderthals inbreeding adaptation ECT. when modern human branched out they interbredd with both denisovans and Neanderthals, but what is interesting is the denisovans about 7% of their DNA remains today in the Tibetans, Native American, Austrailian aborigine and Oceanders. The Native Americans have an halogroup differce which means I think a proteinallee. Hitler when he was looking for the true Aryan race sent his people to Tibet where they measured the Tibetains skulls, they measured ppl coming into the camps skulls and if they had same proportions they lived I i may be wrong but I think they were used for breeding experiments. As well Native American oral history says they are desended from the star people.

I heard about this idea the other day and I figured that maybe it's not that unlikely a possibility. Well, at least if you believe in aliens and that kind of stuff. We're the only intelligent specie on Earth, and we're pretty far ahead of all the other species. That gotta come from somewhere, right?

What do you think? Do you believe it's within the realm of possibilities?
Actually even though this is an few months old, I've been researching this BC I'm im obsessed with DNA. But three groups left Africa three diff time. The first were the Denisovans, 2 Neanderthals, 3 modern humans. The denisovans DNA changed due to inbreeding and the addition of some DNA from an unknown sourse, Neanderthals inbreeding adaptation ECT. when modern human branched out they interbredd with both denisovans and Neanderthals, but what is interesting is the denisovans about 7% of their DNA remains today in the Tibetans, Native American, Austrailian aborigine and Oceanders. The Native Americans have an halogroup differce which means I think a proteinallee. Hitler when he was looking for the true Aryan race sent his people to Tibet where they measured the Tibetains skulls, they measured ppl coming into the camps skulls and if they had same proportions they lived I i may be wrong but I think they were used for breeding experiments. As well Native American oral history says they are desended from the star people.

I am Native American and the oral history talks about star people coming from the sky.

Sandy

As well Native American oral history says they are desended from the star people.
They also have stories about ant people.

Are we part ant as well?

Harte
Well idk but if you were a scientist and say u wanted to make slaves, wouldn't an organism like ants be of interest. Not saying that we r part ant but experimentation with ants to see why they are as strong and all would be of interest... Just saying we as in society should pay more attention to Native American history, folklores of all cultures, and legends. I'm part Native American too!

Harte

I agree that Native America mythology is unjustly ignored by most,.

The problem is that it is not ignored by fringe con-men. The crap about the Hopi that you can read everywhere online is exactly that - crap.

And that's according to the Hopi themselves.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Actually I think Dolphins have a larger more developed brain than humans. Perhaps they are the puppet masters.

You just read my mind. I was going to say that Dolphins are more intelligent than us, but lack the limbs to create like we do.

HDRKID

To Harte:
I do believe that some tribes have stories about coming from the stars. DNA will reveal many mysteries to us.

To PJ:
I distinctly remember that the aliens told me the were part dolphin an they showed me their webbed toes as evidence. Their language has strange clicking noises.

Also, this is important to me. Extraterrestrials I met did NOT wear a silvery jump suit or something that was sci-fi or eerie. Most had normal clothes on. However, there was no white T-shirt and blue jean. Think a military uniform that is functional not fashionable. Hybrids are often proud of being part human and there are certain human clothes they wear. It is a gold and white uniform for guys.

Suit-outerwear-gold-sparkling-diamond-white-font-b-blazer-b-font-male-formal-dress-high-quality.jpg

Girls wear a pink kimono with purple flowers in it.

japanese_kimono_doll_by_luca_bambola_xoxo-d5170zy.jpg

They look kind of like this one.

Red-kimono-anime-girl_1600x1200.jpg

Harte

To Harte:
I do believe that some tribes have stories about coming from the stars. DNA will reveal many mysteries to us.
It's certainly true that professional liars are willing to claim so.

What you "believe" doesn't matter, though, since we are talking about verifiable traditions.

Can you name one?

Harte

titorite

Actually I think Dolphins have a larger more developed brain than humans. Perhaps they are the puppet masters.
Dolphins are kinda like us in many ways, only in water and with out hands. Of particular interest to me is their brain. Spherical as opposed to our hemisphereical brains. I suppose such could be attributable to their evolution in the water up to this point.

Their are certain fresh water swamp dolphins in the south pacific islands. Monkeys live their too in those swamps and they drop from the trees into the water and walk upright against the water. I highly suspect we did the same so long ago , losing our fur to help us swim efficiently, Our body is tuned to water unlike many other land mammals. And dolphins seem to like as as much as we like them but you never see a dolphin and an elephant chilling.... go figure