Maybe we're the result of aliens + monkeys?

HDRKID

Hi Harte:

Ah, calling people liars is a bit harsh. I see around me an amazing universe. The Aztecs have stories about
Quetzacoatl.

Aztec Legends on the Coming of Cortes & His Men | The Classroom | Synonym

Supposedly, this God came from the sky and he had light skin and light hair. Also, he taught the Aztec to grow corn. Also, he gave them the calendar and was suppose to come from venus.

Man in the Maze: THE MYTH OF QUETZALCOATL

Myths contain grains of truth, and are based on events that happened long ago. Often they are recollections of faded dim memories.

Hi Titorite:
Dolphins are a lot more intelligent than a puppy. For example, my dog barks at a mirror. He gets angry. That said, dolphins recognize their very own image.

I still remember going to the beach and a bunch of dolphins came to play with us. Oh wow, it was super. They were splashing and jumping.

Harte

Hi Harte:

Ah, calling people liars is a bit harsh. I see around me an amazing universe. The Aztecs have stories about
Quetzacoatl.

Supposedly, this God came from the sky and he had light skin and light hair.
This is one of those lies I was talking about.

Quetzalcoatl was born on Earth according to every myth, though the circumstances differ somewhat.

Every single "light skinned" reference for any Mesoamerican god dates to no earlier than the arrival of the "light skinned" Spanish.

Myths contain grains of truth, and are based on events that happened long ago. Often they are recollections of faded dim memories.
This may be true at times. However, fabricated versions of myths that were embellished to sell books or tickets to "conferences" should not be considered when theorizing about the "kernel of truth" that may or may not exist in any myth.

Harte

darwi

Sandy and others. If you're interested in DNA, then the discoveries in the Bucegi mountains of Romania, written about by Radu Cinamar in the book Transylvania Sunrise, published in English by Sky Books, should interest you. That's if you're willing to accept that it's not just science fiction. Within the underground facility, allegedly built tens of thousands of years ago, a device was found that could read people's DNA extensively. I believe that they were beginning to find that people had DNA from all over the cosmos, not just this world. And the device had the data of where in the galaxies, from which extraterrestrial races, the DNA was coming from.

label

Consider this possibility... Less than 10% of your body is you right. So about 90% of what you think you are is actually a menagerie of microbial life each performing a function to contribute towards surviving and procreating.

What of the less than 10% part? Well consider there are people that harm their physical bodies in some creative way. How does this play into the function of the other 90% that actively working there little buts off protecting the body and try to keep it functional and healthy?

And yet again our DNA fails... So what we see is an active war between life and death and humans sadly do lose this war. Yet there is life on this planet that wins this war... They survive preserving themselves.

So is this intelligence? YES to a high degree it is. What about the intellectual bit? Well insects are born knowing everything they need to know thus insuring survival and yet again we humans don't have that very handy trade...

So what is life? What is the function of life? Why have life? Simple answer is without life the world cannot be observed thus by definition if the world and everything that is on it and everything that is in it and everything that is beyond it is not intelligently processed then it does not exist it is as good as nothing.

So function wise we exist for many mental and spiritual reasons but as to why we have these functions is to observe and comprehend to a High degree of thought beyond that of animals or other life forms.

So do we come from some alien experiment or hairless apes or perhaps a few fish? You decide... I personally know for a fact that in your body there is actively systems preventing mutations and trying to fight of all kinds of infections and so on. That is why evolution is flawed the body has functions to prevent and correct abnormalities. And if the body is not successful it becomes a problem example being cancer.

darwi

I have a weird dolphin story, that may interest some of you. Several years ago I did programs three different times at the Monroe Institute in VA. I met some unusual people. One man I met claimed that he remembered being a little boy's pet dolphin in the time of Atlantis. When he learned of my interest in the Civil War, he also mentioned that he had been a Confederate soldier, in a more recent past lifetime.

darwi

Consider this possibility... Less than 10% of your body is you right. So about 90% of what you think you are is actually a menagerie of microbial life each performing a function to contribute towards surviving and procreating.

What of the less than 10% part? Well consider there are people that harm their physical bodies in some creative way. How does this play into the function of the other 90% that actively working there little buts off protecting the body and try to keep it functional and healthy?

And yet again our DNA fails... So what we see is an active war between life and death and humans sadly do lose this war. Yet there is life on this planet that wins this war... They survive preserving themselves.

So is this intelligence? YES to a high degree it is. What about the intellectual bit? Well insects are born knowing everything they need to know thus insuring survival and yet again we humans don't have that very handy trade...

So what is life? What is the function of life? Why have life? Simple answer is without life the world cannot be observed thus by definition if the world and everything that is on it and everything that is in it and everything that is beyond it is not intelligently processed then it does not exist it is as good as nothing.

So function wise we exist for many mental and spiritual reasons but as to why we have these functions is to observe and comprehend to a High degree of thought beyond that of animals or other life forms.

So do we come from some alien experiment or hairless apes or perhaps a few fish? You decide... I personally know for a fact that in your body there is actively systems preventing mutations and trying to fight of all kinds of infections and so on. That is why evolution is flawed the body has functions to prevent and correct abnormalities. And if the body is not successful it becomes a problem example being cancer.

darwi

I'm just consciousness with extraterrestrial DNA, you too probably, not from monkeys, not from fish, sorry. But maybe you like this idea better. Hey, maybe we're all descended from frogs. Really, it's all evolution and God playing games with itself to overcome the boredom.

Sandy

Hi Harte:

Quetzacoatl.

Supposedly, this God came from the sky and he had light skin and light hair.
This is one of those lies I was talking about.

Quetzalcoatl was born on Earth according to every myth, though the circumstances differ somewhat.

Every single "light skinned" reference for any Mesoamerican god dates to no earlier than the arrival of the "light skinned" Spanish.

This may be true at times. However, fabricated versions of myths that were embellished to sell books or tickets to "conferences" should not be considered when theorizing about the "kernel of truth" that may or may not exist in any myth.

Harte
Harte if u haven't seen it there is one YouTube video that represents. What I was told when I was young it is called "The majority can be wrong". Philip

Sandy

I'm just consciousness with extraterrestrial DNA, you too probably, not from monkeys, not from fish, sorry. But maybe you like this idea better. Hey, maybe we're all descended from frogs. Really, it's all evolution and God playing games with itself to overcome the boredom.
I was watching a doc about Zana the Russian Bigfoot and they did DNA testing on one of her kids and it turned out she was Sub-Saharan Hominids which should be if not be if we evolved due to environment and in breeding BC she was in Russia in the 1890's every weird

Harte

I don't watch youtube videos for this sort of purpose.

That is, I sometimes watch old cartoons there with my son. And I get some lesson ideas there from teachers.

But there is very little of substance on youtube.

I do have a couple of links to old documentaries there, if you're interested.

Harte