Mirrors----can someone explain the interdimensional travel theories around them?

BlastTyrant

I hate Mirrors, i actually only own one and it is in my bathroom and it is tiny, when i was young i remember my mom had a full length mirror and i would lay in her room and see swirls of black mist and figures moving around in it, hated them ever since.

Wind7

Staff
I hate Mirrors, i actually only own one and it is in my bathroom and it is tiny, when i was young i remember my mom had a full length mirror and i would lay in her room and see swirls of black mist and figures moving around in it, hated them ever since.
@BlastTyrant

There was one time that sticks out in my memory where I asked (a) child where she had seen
(them) coming from....She took me into a room with a large mirror and pointed at the mirror.

This was an actual, true haunting that I helped with so, I have to be vague with the description.
The (spirit) went into and from the mirror.

This is from a real life situation that is held within confidentiality, as are most.
So, I cannot say much if anything about ALL I have seen.

I sometimes prefer to have people not believe than believe....Does that even makes sense?

OakFieldAlienz444

@BlastTyrant

There was one time that sticks out in my memory where I asked (a) child where she had seen
(them) coming from....She took me into a room with a large mirror and pointed at the mirror.

This was an actual, true haunting that I helped with so, I have to be vague with the description.

This is from a real life situation that is held within confidentiality, as are most.

I sometimes prefer to have people not believe than believe....Does that even makes sense?

Yes, it does make sense. I hold back a lot of strange things I went through in regards
to the paranormal because a lot of it would sound not just evil and terrifying but ludicrous
so I only reveal some of it. I have the feeling that people I have spoken to as well as
people in my immediate family do the same thing just instinctively, feeling it's smarter.

BlastTyrant

@BlastTyrant

There is a quote from a song i always like "You would cry you would scream if you knew half the things i seen"

I tend to get asked "how do you know that" a lot in conversations and having to play stupid or just respond with "i just do"
It is easier than trying to explain how i know some of the things i do lol
Half the reason i don't argue anymore with people who don't believe in ET's, i rather not have them believe than be woken up in the middle of the night to 2 grey's.

So i get it man i get it lol

Wind7

Staff
There is a quote from a song i always like "You would cry you would scream if you knew half the things i seen"

I tend to get asked "how do you know that" a lot in conversations and having to play stupid or just respond with "i just do"
It is easier than trying to explain how i know some of the things i do lol
Half the reason i don't argue anymore with people who don't believe in ET's, i rather not have them believe than be woken up in the middle of the night to 2 grey's.

So i get it man i get it lol

(y)(y)

:)