Missing Persons and Time Travel Abductions

Is there a correlation between missing persons with time lapses and time travel technologies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimeTravel_00

Rescued Hiker Tried to Carry Friend Out of Forest - Nicholas Cendoya describes wilderness ordeal

Newser) – One of two hikers rescued after several days lost in a Southern California national forest says he was so far gone during his ordeal that he thought he was in the afterlife and the firefighters who eventually found him were a hallucination. Nicolas Cendoya, 19, says he and friend Kyndall Jack ended up lost in an area surrounded by cliffs and sharp brush after an Easter Sunday hike in the Cleveland National Forest. With darkness falling and their water supply finished, they called an emergency operator, but the phone battery died during the call.
Cendoya, who was released from the hospital yesterday after being treated for dehydration and injuries, says he fell and hit his head during a desperate attempt to carry Jack to where he believed their car was. After that "I was in lucid dreams, lucid hallucinations, every single day," he tells the Los Angeles Times. He has no idea how he became separated from Jack, who was found stranded on a rocky outcrop. Cendoya—who says he has been in touch with Jack and can't wait to see her again—thanked all the people involved in the rescue effort, especially the sheriff's deputy who suffered a severe head injury after falling 60 feet down a hillside.

Sliders

View attachment 671
Odd, Unexplained Disappearances Haunt Our Nation's National Parks - MessageToEagle.com
Many of us live in the wilderness, as I once bordered a national forest. I would like to hear from our members and their stories regarding missing persons in our state parks and national forests.
There is a man who talked about this, he put together information on how some people who visit national parks mysteriously disappear and the conspiracy behind it. As soon as I remember his name I will post.

TimeTravel_00

Missing 411

Missing 411

Missing-411 is the first comprehensive book about people who have disappeared in the wilds of North America. It’s understood that people routinely get lost, some want to disappear but this story is about the unusual. Nobody has ever studied the archives for similarities, traits and geographical clusters of missing people, until now.

A tip from a national park ranger led to 3+ years and a 7000 hour investigative effort into understanding the stories behind people who have vanished. The book chronicles children, adults and the elderly who disappeared, sometimes in the presence of friends and relatives. As Search and Rescue personnel exhaust leads and places to search, relatives start to believe kidnappings and abductions have occurred. The belief by the relatives is not an isolated occurrence; it replicates itself time after time, case after case across North America.

The research depicts 28 clusters of missing people across the continent, something that has never been exposed and was a shocking find to researchers. Topography does play a part into the age of the victims and certain clusters have specific age and sex consistency that is baffling. This is not a phenomenon that has been occurring in just the last few decades, clusters of missing people have been identified as far back as the 1800’s.

The manuscript for the research was extremely large so the story was split between two books, Missing 411 Western United States and Canada and Missing 411 Eastern United States. The Eastern version will be released in late March and will include a list of all missing people in each edition and a concluding chapter that draws both books together for conclusions.

Some of the issues that are discussed in each edition:

• The National Park Service attitude toward missing people

• How specific factors in certain cases replicate themselves in different clusters

• Exposing cases involving missing children that aren’t on any national database

• Unusual behavior by bloodhounds/canines involved in the search process

• How storms, berries, swamps, briar patches, boulder fields and victim disabilities play a role in the disappearance

• The strategies of Search and Rescue personnel need to change under specific circumstances

Prince Petropia

There is a probability that the missing persons have actually traveled through time. This is called time slip. It is a case where a person unknowingly travels through time. There have been several interesting cases of time slips, some of which I have mentioned in my blog post at All About Occult, my paranormal blog, for example, there was a case when two ladies, principal and vice principal of St. Hugh's College, slipped to the time of French Revolution during a tour in the palace of Versailles. There are many more such cases, read them here: Time Slip Phenomenon |All About Occult