Missing Persons and Time Travel Abductions

Is there a correlation between missing persons with time lapses and time travel technologies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samstwitch

I think many of these Missing Persons might be victims of Alien Abductions. It would explain why missing kids are being found miles away from where they went missing. It would explain why some people are found in areas that had been searched over and over again.

It would explain why victims' clothes are fully or partially removed, why shoes are missing, why sometimes they are found wearing different clothes, why sometimes their clothes are found neatly folded nearby. These are all classic traits of Alien Abductions.

Travis Walton was abducted and returned, dropped off, several miles away from where he was abducted.

I emailed David Paulides about the possibility of this being Alien Abductions. He doesn't seem to be very open to the idea, or if he is, he's not talking about it. Here is his reply. I never mentioned the word "theory" in my email.

Sam
In the last 4 years we have heard that theory hundreds of times.
A "theory" is different then fact, we are careful in what we state and want to ensure we have facts to back it up.
Thanks for the contact.​

TimeTravel_00

I'm not entirely sure that "aliens" aren't actually Earthlings with flying time machines, Vimanas. A description of such a craft is accounted in a battle between the living deity Lord Krishna and the local king, Salva, during a batttle over the now submerged island of Dwarka, off the coast of India's gulf of Khambat. I've heard rumors that the only reason U.S. forces are in Afghanistan is to procure some of this ancient technology discovered in a series of mountain caves. At the end of the battle, Lord Krishna left in his Vimana, perhaps in the same manner that our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, was taken up into the heavens. If the theory holds any truth to it, then our heroes of antiquity are most certainly returning for a literal, second coming. I have often considered what I would do with such a craft. I believe that I would like to go back and avert tragedy, accidents and murders from ever taking place. There are unique situations where abducting a person and moving them to another place and, or time, would avert disaster without actually interfering with the timeline. Abducted children are a prime example of this logic. If a boy was abducted a year ago, then to travel back a year and 1 day to abduct him prior to him being abducted would allow the boy to be returned today with negligible effects to the current timeline.

Truth_of_The_Youth

I'm not entirely sure that "aliens" aren't actually Earthlings with flying time machines, Vimanas. A description of such a craft is accounted in a battle between the living deity Lord Krishna and the local king, Salva, during a batttle over the now submerged island of Dwarka, off the coast of India's gulf of Khambat. I've heard rumors that the only reason U.S. forces are in Afghanistan is to procure some of this ancient technology discovered in a series of mountain caves. At the end of the battle, Lord Krishna left in his Vimana, perhaps in the same manner that our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, was taken up into the heavens. If the theory holds any truth to it, then our heroes of antiquity are most certainly returning for a literal, second coming. I have often considered what I would do with such a craft. I believe that I would like to go back and avert tragedy, accidents and murders from ever taking place. There are unique situations where abducting a person and moving them to another place and, or time, would avert disaster without actually interfering with the timeline. Abducted children are a prime example of this logic. If a boy was abducted a year ago, then to travel back a year and 1 day to abduct him prior to him being abducted would allow the boy to be returned today with negligible effects to the current timeline.

I often wonder the same about U.F.O's. What about Sasquatch? I think they are real, what if they're time travelers, Now wouldn't that be something

Truth_of_The_Youth

Teams Resume Search for Missing Staunton Hiker - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather
Search Concludes for Missing Man in Shenandoah National Park - Shenandoah National Park
After what I have seen, I am ashamed of my own inaction. Gilgamesh was brave enough to face his fears and tame Enkidu, the wild man. Enkidu is out there somewhere, and he needs to be tamed.

I research Sasquatch a lot, along with other things like time travel, and i think Sasquatches are like any other human, some bad, some good. Some may be starving and take advantage of easy prey, Do you really think we haven't killed any of these? I read a story about a man who shot a Bigfoot in I wanna say 1971 and he said the FBI came in and took the body.

TimeTravel_00

Missing Hiker Found Shoeless, Mouth Clogged With Dirt - Kyndall Jack 'wouldn't have made it much longer,' says rescuer

(Newser) – Rescuers followed Kyndall Jack's faint cries for an hour and a half yesterday before finally locating the 18-year-old hiker, who had been missing since Sunday. She was holding on to a rocky outcropping about the size of a yoga mat, on an almost vertical slope, the AP reports. She first asked rescuers what year it was, then asked for her mom. Her shoes were missing, she was having trouble breathing, and though she was severely dehydrated, rescuers were afraid to give her water because her mouth was so full of dirt she might have choked. "She was just kind of clinging to the ledge on the cliff side, going in and out of consciousness," says the paramedic who airlifted her to safety. "She wouldn't have made it much longer."
Officials say Jack had no memory of going hiking with 19-year-old Nicolas Cendoya, who was found Wednesday, and many questions remain: How much water did they bring? Why did they go off the trail? How did they become separated Sunday night? They were both found, extremely disoriented, less than a mile from their car and were actually "very, very close" to each other, says a sheriff's spokesperson. The Cleveland National Forest is a "complicated" and "dangerous" place, says the spokesperson, and hikers can be lulled into a false sense of security because it is so close to a ritzy suburban area. During the rescue, a reserve deputy fell 60 feet down the canyon and suffered a head injury. He is in serious condition, but is expected to survive.

Samstwitch

I'm so glad the girl hiker has been found! That story sounds like a possible abduction experience. I would like to know more details IF they emerge!