Mobius or Caduceus ?

Lumbergooz

I have seen people put a quartz crystal inside a coil with scalar EM, Scalar waves with the quartz energy is said to enhance the time warp effect.
Can anyone please advice with one was more effective ? Mobius or Caduceus ?
Anyone tried a Rodin around the crystal ?

TimeFlipper

A Scalar wave is a longitudinal wave such as electrogravitational or electroacoustic, not to be confused with a standard Radio wave which is an electromagnetic or transverse wave...There are many different types of Mobius Coils, some very similar to Bifilar or Pancake coils..
The Rodin Coil is very similar to the Mobius Coil, and if you contact @steven chiverton he has made several impressive Caduceus coils :)

Also take a look on You Tube for some interesting coil constructions, although none of them are guaranteed to time-warp you into an alternative dimension, but should be good fun to make and i guess some weird results might be obtained :cool:..

TimeFlipper

thankyou time flipper im flatted any auto graphs
Your engineering skills are beyond dispute as i have always said, however there a few times when you get carried away a bit by postings from people who waste your time and have no idea as to what they are really talking about, such as useless circuit projects ;)...That of course is my own humble opinion, but my admiration for your constructions will always be there mate (y) :)