Modern Object Found Back in the Past - Case Study Example

Moonshine

It's odd that our future counterparts can make a time machine, but revert back
To CD rom. I would for sure thought they would have a zip drive at least.

Peregrini

Why does everyone keep missing the important "facts" of this story?
The first leg of the trip back to 3100 BC was to 1995, to pick up a top of the line computer with a 133mhz FSB Pentium 3 chip, 4 meg of ram, a "huge" 400 meg hard drive, and don't forget the 2X cd-rom or the trip would be wasted. Everyone should know that, that CD would not play on the advanced computers there will obviously be in the future when TT is developed. I have some Dos based games that will not play on my 64 bit Win 7 comp. I have to use an emulator to play them. Too bad Titor and the others of his time didn't think of that and use one to fix the Y2K38 problem. They could have saved a lot of trouble.
Then, while at the computer store, pick up a copy of Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean by E. M. M. E for win 3.xx, win 95.
Manufacturer's Description
This interactive multimedia work encompasses the fascinating history and artistic documentation of the major civilizations that once flourished in the Mediterranean. Travel down their roads, follow their commerce, their battles, their religious and mythologies, their climate, social structure, and daily habits - a virtual voyage through the greatest cultures and empires of the past.
Choose a civilization from the interactive map and explore it in detail, then compare specific aspects side by side with the other civilizations. Includes a timeline, full-motion videos showing the natural beauty of the Mediterranean, and vast documentation including hundreds of art works and objects.
Then, go back to 3100 and show it to the locals and amaze them with your technology, and of course, hope you are not stoned or killed in some other way by the superstitious people of the time. Since these time travelers can speak the ancient languages from the time and area they should be alright if they just say, "We come in peace."
These results are self-evident.;)

Techciple

My head hurts. Can't we just talk about science or something? Conspiracies are just too taxing on the common sense bone.

I come in peace, take me to your head shrink.

Krish

Alternate point of view:

Assuming there is no such thing as Time Travel to Back history that is legal in this Universe....

We had two space faring civilizations before...one about 100K ago and the other one about 2 Million years ago...then we had outsiders come in for the last 600 million years as Earth Space is a travel link for people to go various locations....just like our aeroplanes travel on top of key landing sites....

That is something to think about...otherwise, the Universe will explode on this creation project...:cool: