Schematic Modified Versions of The Flux Capacitor

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Does the piezo transducer have to be 273-073? Besides, what does it even mean?

If you use that piezo transducer, all you will hear is a click or popping sound. Most everyone builds the flux capacitor with a piezo buzzer instead.
So you're saying that if I want to build this, I can just use a piezo buzzer instead of the transducer?

The choice is yours to make. I can tell you that I made one with a piezo buzzer and it did not work. Just today I was looking through some archived info and the instructions use that piezo transducer. And tuning instructions definitely describe a click or a pop will be heard. So it could be quite possible that all of us that build this are making an error in choosing the piezo buzzer instead. Of course the info I accessed also says to use a 44 volt variable power supply. And it definitely helps if you use the capacitance value of the earth. So you need to fiddle around with capacitor values to achieve the correct capacitance.

Genius

King Ivan
If you use that piezo transducer, all you will hear is a click or popping sound. Most everyone builds the flux capacitor with a piezo buzzer instead.
So you're saying that if I want to build this, I can just use a piezo buzzer instead of the transducer?

The choice is yours to make. I can tell you that I made one with a piezo buzzer and it did not work. Just today I was looking through some archived info and the instructions use that piezo transducer. And tuning instructions definitely describe a click or a pop will be heard. So it could be quite possible that all of us that build this are making an error in choosing the piezo buzzer instead. Of course the info I accessed also says to use a 44 volt variable power supply. And it definitely helps if you use the capacitance value of the earth. So you need to fiddle around with capacitor values to achieve the correct capacitance.
I see.

Genius

King Ivan

And it definitely helps if you use the capacitance value of the earth.
Is that 710uf? And if it is, are you saying that I need a 710uf capacitor? And do you think it would help to connect it to a natural or artificial grid point. I also would like to know your thoughts on connecting it to a Tesla coil or Jacob's ladder.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

And it definitely helps if you use the capacitance value of the earth.
Is that 710uf? And if it is, are you saying that I need a 710uf capacitor? And do you think it would help to connect it to a natural or artificial grid point. I also would like to know your thoughts on connecting it to a Tesla coil or Jacob's ladder.

Nobody has gotten a flux capacitor to work. The capacitance value is listed in the original flux capacitor plans. Your value is incorrect. Like I said anyone that makes changes hasn't gotten any results. So if you try any of these modifications, you can expect nothing to happen.

Genius

King Ivan
Has anyone made a working flux capacitor?
No one is really sure. Num7 said that the capacitor in the first schematic was built by a friend of his who claimed it worked..., tuvok50 said that he built flux capacitors that worked, and of course the inventor John Bajak said that it worked and so did many more people.

dustin255

Has anyone made a working flux capacitor?
No one is really sure. Num7 said that the capacitor in the first schematic was built by a friend of his who claimed it worked..., tuvok50 said that he built flux capacitors that worked, and of course the inventor John Bajak said that it worked and so did many more people.

How are these claims different than the HDR unit because sometime you feel like people are just imagining things when they talk about the HDR unit?

steven chiverton

the piezo used is i think 15000hz one but it may not matter i've built a number of them and tested only 2 so far befor3 i abandoned them to work on the hdr units one out of the 2 tested worked and changed my reality at night

dustin255

the piezo used is i think 15000hz one but it may not matter i've built a number of them and tested only 2 so far befor3 i abandoned them to work on the hdr units one out of the 2 tested worked and changed my reality at night

How much does it cost to make? and How long does it take?