More UFO sightings and contacts

Derrick C.

so ive noticed in the news and seen a few myself that there are more and more UFO sightings, i wonder if we are getting close to them returning to help us from destroying ourselves(nuclear war etc.) thoughts comments?? :)

TimeFlipper

Could Be Derrick...or maybe they are all collecting to watch us destroy ourselves like the TV Movie, The Thrill Seekers :eek::D

walt willis

The name Gabriel means the “Strength of God”, “The Divine is my strength” or “God is my strength”

Archangel Gabriel is the only angel mentioned by name in the Old Testament. He is the messenger from God and can be found the Gospel of Luke. He predicted the birth of both Jesus and John the Baptist. Gabriel holds the book of knowledge with the fates of every soul.

Gabriel speaks to the heart of people and not the mind. You will be able to know if the path you are taking is the right one if it feels right. It is through your emotions you will hear Gabriel.

The knowledge of resurrection is also something he holds. He knows that nothing stops existing. It will always be present in some form somewhere. He therefore also assists people in channeling and clear the path for them.

Archangel Gabriel brings us mostly hopeful messages but can also give us warnings in our dreams. But he always gives us messages that will benefit us in the end. What we need to do is to act. But it is always difficult to change daily routines and habits, but it is necessary, in order to get what we want.

He is also the angel of heavenly mercy, humanity, death, vengeance and truth.

Derrick C.

The name Gabriel means the “Strength of God”, “The Divine is my strength” or “God is my strength”

Archangel Gabriel is the only angel mentioned by name in the Old Testament. He is the messenger from God and can be found the Gospel of Luke. He predicted the birth of both Jesus and John the Baptist. Gabriel holds the book of knowledge with the fates of every soul.

Gabriel speaks to the heart of people and not the mind. You will be able to know if the path you are taking is the right one if it feels right. It is through your emotions you will hear Gabriel.

The knowledge of resurrection is also something he holds. He knows that nothing stops existing. It will always be present in some form somewhere. He therefore also assists people in channeling and clear the path for them.

Archangel Gabriel brings us mostly hopeful messages but can also give us warnings in our dreams. But he always gives us messages that will benefit us in the end. What we need to do is to act. But it is always difficult to change daily routines and habits, but it is necessary, in order to get what we want.

He is also the angel of heavenly mercy, humanity, death, vengeance and truth.

i love this post walt, dont take this personally but how does this do or relate to UFOs/E.T.s unless like i and others think that Angels are actually Ancient Aliens (the anaki) and they will be returning to help and save us from our selves. good post though