Schematic Multi-Verse Resonator Construction Details

steven chiverton

theres no actual schematics for the 6 dial multiverse resonator in here at all not for the pyramid shape its biult into the circuit itself

steven chiverton

my time coils and leeds are hevey duty with thicker insulated wires inside , if i was to try a time coil of thinner inner gauge strands or wire the increased resistance got so high that the electromagent got less power and the fuse blows so if you have trouble with the thinner coiled leeds try a thicker one

TimeFlipper

Well done Steve for explaining the simple but very important way of using the "right" type of wire to do the "right" job (y)

steven chiverton

all the wiring in my hdr units are pulled from an ac extension chord i slit the cord with a stanley knife and pull out the wires so they are ac rated household wires ive extracted lots from ac extension cords

Lumbergooz

great video..tell us Steve more details about the rubbing coil ? is it one layer or multilayer cake ? and did u connect it as a bifillar or how ?

steven chiverton

great video..tell us Steve more details about the rubbing coil ? is it one layer or multilayer cake ? and did u connect it as a bifillar or how ?
long bifilar wire wound into a spiral so you can make the bifilar long or tight as for the pancake coil width well ive been doing them wider and they still classed as pancake coils but my next biuld ill try make it single bifilar flatt coil

steven chiverton

oh a flatter coil would give you problems so if the coil was bifilar twisted that be a 2 wire thickness coil so thin then it be like the very thin inner wires of the lousy time coils from phones used, so make the pancake thicker and the time coil wire gauge thicker , time coils that have a very thin wire gauges inside them create to much resistance and that effects your electromagnet so make it thicker buy a hevey duty thick guitar lead a coiled one use it for time coil