Mummified Buddhist Monk MOVING Caught on Tape

ApexTV

CCTV cameras in a Buddhist temple have supposedly caught a mummified monk moving. The mummified monk has been dead for 89 years and died while meditating. Some Buddhists have claimed that the monk is actually still alive, but just in a meditative state. This new security camera footage may prove that the mummy is still alive.

MartinezDeMedio

Well this is interesting. I can get behind this one. There was another mummified monk that was much older, I think he was a thousand years old or so. And they have him encased in gold. The Buddhists believe that all.of their monks are alive in a meditative state, and that they might awake one day. Well the one that I speak of, they were allowed to put him in an MRI machine. They found certain "hot spots" on his body and a scroll in his stomach. They removed the scroll and they found lettering of a dead ancient Chinese language. This was about two years ago. So I wonder if they translated the scroll and I also wonder if this has something to do with it? Maybe. Im no Buddhist but I think a lot of their practices are amazing. I do believe in the concept of Chi, which a scientist would call "energy".

Wind7

Staff
I don't buy it Apextv...but then again,
Ain't photo shop wonderful?

If the monk were "sitting on the floor",
just HOW does that area of space he supposedly moved from suddenly turn into a couch?

And...no, he wasn't sitting on the couch either.:p

Fail.

MartinezDeMedio

just HOW does that area of space he supposedly moved from suddenly turn into a couch?

Fail.
I thought they were saying that the monk moved FROM the couch not to it. Either way, its definitely a photo shop. If it was real, they would release an actual video not a mere still image. I do believe how ever the Buddhist beliefs are on to something when they say that those monks are still alive. But I don't think they can " awaken" at least not in a literal sense. There is still the issue of rotten flesh, even if you freeze it. It would age at 1/5th the rate, but after 89 years that's still quite rotten. Lol!

Wind7

Staff

Fail.
I thought they were saying that the monk moved FROM the couch not to it. Either way, its definitely a photo shop. If it was real, they would release an actual video not a mere still image. I do believe how ever the Buddhist beliefs are on to something when they say that those monks are still alive. But I don't think they can " awaken" at least not in a literal sense. There is still the issue of rotten flesh, even if you freeze it. It would age at 1/5th the rate, but after 89 years that's still quite rotten. Lol!

No, I am certainly not knocking the Buddhist beliefs in any way.

But..that video?
That's another matter entirely.
The guy even says that the mummy moves from a sitting position 'on the floor'....but then, suddenly a couch appears. Lol!

Check out some of the apextv alien videos in the aliens and ufos forum here. They are 'mostly' the same rubber alien mask except in different poses. :D

MartinezDeMedio

Fail.

No, I am certainly not knocking the Buddhist beliefs in any way.

But..that video?
That's another matter entirely.
The guy even says that the mummy moves from a sitting position 'on the floor'....but then, suddenly a couch appears. Lol!

Check out some of the apextv alien videos in the aliens and ufos forum here. They are 'mostly' the same rubber alien mask except in different poses. :D
Yeah I agree with you. Im new here so I didn't realize that when I initially posted my first comments. Now I'm starting to get a better idea of who's serious and who's posting for the lulz. It's obvious apex is simply plugging his favorite channel, which isn't a very good one. Lol reminds me of Snopes.

TnWatchdog

And I thought those alien clips were real Wind, especially the alien on the side of the barn...and don't forget the scary one hiding in the garbage can.