My first thread. Titor and Israel.

Anonynez

Well, I knew I had read that there was a re-release somewhere. It turns out I had bookmarked it. It was the authors site. It doesnt say when. Only that its coming soon. Here's the link:
Images

That is for the book Conviction of a Time Traveler. It is not John Titor's mother's published book. Thanks for the link anyway. :)

I would like to talk to JT as well. There was a guy on Reddit (ren1999) claiming to be him and stating that he lied about his whole story back in 2000 to create a diversion. I grilled him on some stuff and told him that he was ruining the originality of the story, and that the real JT would slap him around a little. I think I even said that if he were a Titor, much like inbred animals, he was the deficient genetic mutation hahaha.... That guy really messed it up for me bc I would have loved to have talked to the real John Titor. As a believer, what an awesome honor that would be....or would have been back in 2000.

"Ren" is a member here on Paranormalis. He likes to write a lot of Fan Fiction.

I would have loved to have talked to the real John Titor. As a believer, what an awesome honor that would be....or would have been back in 2000.

Ditto!

Yes mam, that was just a miscomm between the two of us. I was referring to COATT in my previous post when I asked ia there was a re-release :)

Yes, I noticed the Ren character does that, but I'd rather my character get the same respect I'm giving the original character if you know what I mean ;). Not a fan of imposters.

And how cool would it have been to talk to JT? I mean, I'm a tough dude, but I think I'd act like a schoolgirl LOL! ;)

Sliders

They might know a lot more even things that were not disclosed to us, The John Titor of our time should be an adult by now, maybe he should come forward and write a book and disclose some time travel info, I mean other people have done it he won't be the first (Andrew D. Basiago and others...) their is still a lot of answered questions and missing peaces to the puzzle. Besides humanity deserves to know the truth.

"The need of the many out weigh the need of the few or the one" -Spock

He would be risking alot but more then that... he would ,for certain, be giving up his anonymity .

I gotta admit.... I'd love to meet him. And his parents... any siblings that might of come around... I think it would be interesting in an Internet format.

Liberty is the only pursuit worth perusing.

I would like to talk to JT as well. There was a guy on Reddit (ren1999) claiming to be him and stating that he lied about his whole story back in 2000 to create a diversion. I grilled him on some stuff and told him that he was ruining the originality of the story, and that the real JT would slap him around a little. I think I even said that if he were a Titor, much like inbred animals, he was the deficient genetic mutation hahaha.... That guy really messed it up for me bc I would have loved to have talked to the real John Titor. As a believer, what an awesome honor that would be....or would have been back in 2000.
Yeah Ren is member here...

JTFriend

We are not passive receipients of a world, we are the creators of it. Everyone should pray and keep watch over current events and not be moved by anything. Then, when nothing happens, everyone can say the JT material was just a bunch of garbage.

sevensixtwo

The closest that I've seen is the John Titor/John Titus theory, yet that hasn't generated near as much hype as I expected it would.

Do you think the loose connection with Jonathan Titus could be a cover for the obvious connection with Jonathan Tooker, who developed the unified field theory while working at Georgia Tech in 2011?

sevensixtwo

Ding, Ding, Ding...BINGO! You guys hit it on the nose! Most people just don't get any of this.

I agree that time travel missions from the future are undertaken to correct things are leter deemd to have gone wrong. In this war, the more divergence from Titor's predictions the better.

Well, I knew I had read that there was a re-release somewhere. It turns out I had bookmarked it. It was the authors site. It doesnt say when. Only that its coming soon. Here's the link:
Images

I am extremely flattered.
At the time, I considered updating Conviction of a Time Traveller or writing a completely new book on the research I have completed up till that point regarding the time travel phenomena as a whole.
I am still researching and am unsure what form any new project will take, if I do one at all. I have compiled a great deal of very interesting evidence, some for public consumption and some for private use.

As it stands now, no new project is in the works, though the idea is banging around in my head.
Stay tuned

As Ever
Temporal Recon

BTW...off topic interjection.....I saw Lincoln last night.....mesmerized!! I would highly suggest everyone go see this movie and take your kids. Amazing history lesson conveyed in such a way that I have never seen. It literally takes you back in time for nearly 3 hours. When we left we nearly forgot we were in the year 2012 for a moment. I couldn't help but think about how similar the times are now with regard to the politics and the division of the nation, as it was back in 1865. Can history repeat itself? Most certainly, but this movie, much like Titor, will make you think about how you can change it. Which I think was a reoccurring theme in Titors monologues. Change your ways and you wont have to deal with the calamity. We make our own future.

I also saw Lincoln a couple weeks ago. I was very intrigued by it and did not notice any type of propaganda or history rewriting (as I understand it). I enjoyed the movie immensely and had similar thoughts as you did.

I also find the topic of the movie and its timing extremely interesting, don't you, Anonymez?

Sliders

How was john able to travel back to a parallel universe to meet his his grandfather, then go forward (in the same timeline) to warn his father about Y2K ? Would not his grandfather already had told John's father about it before 1998 ? or is a better question to ask, if indeed it was our same timeline. If so Johns knew their were infinite number of timelines he could land on, why try just to save one ? Their was something more than just the Y2K warning.......