My friend; The Vampire

ToxicRevival

My friend; The Vampire

Indeed, I do not know if it is true however I have a friend who claims to be a vampire. I have known this individual for many years. His name is not Alucard or the reverse Dracula, lestat or any gothic varient angsty teen's use. His name is Adrian.

I have seen this small shy fellow do amazing feats of strength, outrun my dog and leap a seven foot wall in just a jump and the reaching of his short arms. I have seen him engage in blood drinking and he does have prominant fangs, however they do not retract. He can go in the sunlight and he has no allergies to speak of.

I am currently trying to get him a account here but he refuses to buy a computer. Incidently he will be using my computer for whatever posts he makes if and when he does.

Lucidus

Re: My friend; The Vampire

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"ToxicRevival\")</div>
Indeed, I do not know if it is true however I have a friend who claims to be a vampire. I have known this individual for many years. His name is not Alucard or the reverse Dracula, lestat or any gothic varient angsty teen's use. His name is Adrian.

I have seen this small shy fellow do amazing feats of strength, outrun my dog and leap a seven foot wall in just a jump and the reaching of his short arms. I have seen him engage in blood drinking and he does have prominant fangs, however they do not retract. He can go in the sunlight and he has no allergies to speak of.

I am currently trying to get him a account here but he refuses to buy a computer. Incidently he will be using my computer for whatever posts he makes if and when he does.[/b]

You said that Adrian drinks blood. Does he only consume blood or does he eat normal food as well? Is he required to consume blood to survive?

Does he cast a reflection?
Can he turn into a bat?

ToxicRevival

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
You said that Adrian drinks blood. Does he only consume blood or does he eat normal food as well? Is he required to consume blood to survive?

Does he cast a reflection?
Can he turn into a bat?[/b]

He eats normal food as well, I have seen medical records and he has a Iron deficiancy that requires either pills or his unique take on it the drinking of blood. No he cannot turn into a bat and he does cast a reflection.

The only thing I can think of to explain his..uncanny abilities is something right out of he movie "Ravenous"

ToxicRevival

Actually, he is very picky. He does not like Italien food, japanese food or fish. He will eat most wheat based products and he enjoys ice cream. He particularly enjoys Corn Chowder. Spiced do not interest him but I have seen him eat Garlic Bread and Pizza.

AdrianDevulge

I that is.

I have now wrestled the computer away from toxic. I am prepared to answer questions directed my way. Since I do not reside with Toxic my replies will be given at varying times. Please be patient with me. As long as I am treated with respect I will remain to answer questions.

I am devulging this on here becuase I have never felt the need to maintain secrecy about my condition. Toxic stated that you people were somewhat open minded, almost to a fualt. You all have heard and seemingly accepted his timetravel tales of past and his exploits of willpower. Now is your chance to hear my tale.

Adrian

Lucidus

Re: I that is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"AdrianDevulge\")</div>
I have now wrestled the computer away from toxic. I am prepared to answer questions directed my way. Since I do not reside with Toxic my replies will be given at varying times. Please be patient with me. As long as I am treated with respect I will remain to answer questions.

I am devulging this on here becuase I have never felt the need to maintain secrecy about my condition. Toxic stated that you people were somewhat open minded, almost to a fualt. You all have heard and seemingly accepted his timetravel tales of past and his exploits of willpower. Now is your chance to hear my tale.

Adrian[/b]

So you actually drink human blood? How do go about finding donors? Are you afraid of blood borne diseases?

AdrianDevulge

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
So you actually drink human blood? How do go about finding donors? Are you afraid of blood borne diseases?[/b]

Well, to be frank. Yes I drink human blood. However I have no fear of diseases as all my "donors" are friends who have all been previously tested for all diseases that can be passed by fluid.

As of now I do not find donors, in the future some of my friends may move away and I may need to seek out others. In this case if they wish to donate they must be tested and have proof of age and of the medical tests. You cannot be too careful in this world.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"AdrianDevulge\")</div>
Well, to be frank. Yes I drink human blood. [/b]

Well you are certainly a vampire then. What do you think of the Vampyre/Gothic subculture?

AdrianDevulge

I pity them, wanting to be something they are not. Goth's in general are more accepting of the whole "Vampire" bit. Though they are very elitist about it. "Well, I originally was a vampyre in Prague and my cliche was one of the originals of this club...when it was on Drachman St."

That part sickens me. But everyone must fit somewhere and if they choose a subculture of Mod or Punk, who am I to critique them?