My friend; The Vampire

Mudpuppy

Re: My friend; The Vampire

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"AdrianDevulge\")</div>
Ah, luckily for me others oppinions effect me little.[/b]
Abraham Maslow once said, "Always endeavor to be independent of the good opinion of other people". That's good advice in any time period.

To Mudpuppy, you seem to be my most avid supporter. To coin a word of Toxic's...Niftyness Personafied. [/b]
Well, I have found while being here that, although I would like to know everything, the longer I hang out here, the more I find out how little I do know. So, at the end of the day, I realize that I do not have enough knowledge to be a pessimist and certainly am not interested in being a witch hunter, a Time Travel cop or beating up on anyone who has a story to tell. Who knows, if one actually listens, they might learn something. Until a time where I have information pointing otherwise, I endeavor to keep an open mind.

There are alot of interpolitics involved in vampirism. Started to get heavy during world warII when alot of them joined Hitlers forces. Surely some of you have heard the rumors?[/b]
I haven't heard them but am keen to know if you are so inclinded. Now that Hitler is history, would these same people be joining other political type forces and coud you speak on that?

My most treasured memory is of Virginia nearly fifty years ago. There is a picture I have seen recently that captures the essence of that time very well. It is called \"Luray Crossing, Virginia 1955\". [/b]
Is this picture similar to the one you are speaking of?
http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/pd--100496...rginia_1955.htm

I remember traveling by train from VA to Chicago for the hell of it. Ah, my mind is a jumbled mess trying to think back. I will lay done some of my most memorable tales at a later time when I can think.[/b]

Ah, and is it just me or is the spell check broken. It takes all my spaces out of my sentences.[/b]
I'm not sure, but I wouldn't worry about typos. If that is any indication of whether someone tells the truth, has a valid point, or credible in any way, than I doubt anyone here could throw a first stone. Most of us are well versed in reading through the typos. It's the content that counts.....

Thanks for taking the time to share yourself and some of your memories.

Mudpuppy

Lucidus

Hi Adrian,

I'm curious about religious symbols and vampires. It is commonly believed that a cross will fend off a vampire. Does this only work on Christian vampires? Or is the effectiveness of the symbol based on the faith of the one who wields it? Would a Jewish person use a star of David to fend off vampiric attack? And what would atheists use? Could a scientologist use a copy Dianetics?

Keroscene

I would like to apologize for the age comment, it was not respectful.

I am still very interested in the comments you made in regards to a computer and how it would be a waste of money. I was wondering how old you were when you noticed your current physical condition? What is the rate of your physical development compared to that of a human? How come you chose to be a transporter for the hospital? How much blood do you consume in a single serving? Do you eat food when you drink blood? Do you have to drink blood to survive? Do you need to eat food to survive? Do you know how many more there are like you? Have you ever used any of your powers to help anyone? I also seen where your friend said he has seen medical records of you having an iron deficiency, why would you have a medical record if you have never broken a bone or been sick? How long do you think you will live for and how long before others like you expire? What is your current financial situation?

I wasn't really expecting undisputable evidence but at least a couple pictures.

Once again I apologize for the age comment it still bothers me.

AdrianDevulge

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
I would like to apologize for the age comment, ?it was not respectful.

I am still very interested in the comments you made in regards to a computer and how it would be a waste of money. I was wondering how old you were when you noticed your current physical condition? What is the rate of your physical development compared to that of a human? How come you chose to be a transporter for the hospital? How much blood do you consume in a single serving? Do you eat food when you drink blood? Do you have to drink blood to survive? Do you need to eat food to survive? Do you know how many more there are like you? Have you ever used any of your powers to help anyone? I also seen where your friend said he has seen medical records of you having an iron deficiency, why would you have a medical record if you have never broken a bone or been sick? How long do you think you will live for and how long before others like you expire? What is your current financial situation?

I wasn't really expecting undisputable evidence but at least a couple pictures.

Once again I apologize for the age comment it still bothers me.[/b]

You are a honorable man to make such a apology. The internet gives us a feeling of being completely unknown. We are much more likely to act out against our fellow man. But you have proved your self beyond this. Your questions are going to take more than my current schedule allows. I will however touch a few of them.

Maybe I should invest in a computer, but as a honest worker who still needs to make a living I am hesistant to pour money into a computer that according to Toxic in five years will be obsolete, unless I pour more money into it.

How old I was, well I suppose it was when I hit twenty five and ceased to age. Then was the time I was approached by my first vampire as well.

My rate of physical developement? You know I am not sure. I am eighty nine however I look no older than twenty seven at the most. But I do know after a vampire reaches a certain age his body begins to age rapidly then ceases again. The oldest Vampire I know of is supposadly over five hundred years old and he looks it.

I have a empathy for the human condition. Sickness also interests me deeply. A morbid interest I know. So I found a simple job in a hospital where noone would take much interest in me. In my job I can chat with sick patients and find out second hand how it feels to be sick and dying.

Depends on how hungry I am, sometimes I drink till my donor feels faint and others barely a mouthfull. I have never measured but usually it is about three vials full from various sources.

I will skip a few questions till later and address my medical records. Even though I doubt I could contract a illness I am still wary. New diseases or strains are discovered everyday. Some day one may effect me. So I go for a usual checkup with a doctor friend of mine that Vampires in Arizona may go to if they need him without fear of being found out. He has to make money so he keeps some records. Every vampire is listed as having a lack of Iron.

I will include pictures taken with a camera phone, I am sorry for the quality and I doubt they prove anything at all. Once Toxic figures out the digital camera hopefully there will be better and some action shots which I am sure a few of you await.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
Hi Adrian,

I'm curious about religious symbols and vampires. It is commonly believed that a cross will fend off a vampire. Does this only work on Christian vampires? Or is the effectiveness of the symbol based on the faith of the one who wields it? Would a Jewish person use a star of David to fend off vampiric attack? And what would atheists use? Could a scientologist use a copy Dianetics?[/b]

Hah! Religious symbols only work on the religious who have a fear of their god. Sometimes though the person holding the cross has a power they do not know, most of the time they are skilled in Psionics.

virtualgirl

Cool teeth! Okay, I have a couple of questions. You said your what...89? How old do you look? Can you spread the vampire thing. I mean you must come from somewhere..right? And by the way, I am one of the vampire worshippers though I'm not a teen and don't walk around with black all over my face. I've read most of Ann Rices books, I have 3 signed 1st editions, I travel to New Orleans at least once a year, I have done research on vampires though time, and just 2 weekends ago, I went on the vampire tour which rocks by the way. I have a pair of fangs but I can't say they look anything like yours. They do appear to be real to me.

Anyway, keep posting. Your post are great! :)

astralsailor

Hi AdrianDevulge vbmenu_register("postmenu_31683", true);

I feel conected to this somehow..I like the teeth :) My sorta look similar. hehe and My dads a part of a circle here in sweden called: "The Garlics friends" Suposedly you could call it vampirism and others..

Anyways..

How do you feel about Astral Projection and OBEs?
you know "the collective human consciousness"

This topic intrest me alot and it feels familar discussing and reading

Love and Light

AdrianDevulge

Some people don't read.
Virtual girl, your sweet but I answered every question you asked already.
Same with you J cash.

I really dislike Ann Rice. People now associate vampires with N'oleans. Sad state of affairs.

And you Astral, Toxic has told me a bit about you.
Garlic friends, witty.
OBE and Astral Projection, I believe in them but am incapable of doing it myself.
No I do not know about TCHC. Please explain?

virtualgirl

LOL, Your right, you did. Maybe my brain goes faster than my eyes or visa versa. I also read that you were born into vampirism. so, now I'm assumming that you can not "create" another like you. Your either born with it or not. Am I correct in my understanding? And thank you for calling me sweet. :)

Some people don't read.
Virtual girl, your sweet but I answered every question you asked already.
Same with you J cash.

I really dislike Ann Rice. People now associate vampires with N'oleans. Sad state of affairs.

And you Astral, Toxic has told me a bit about you.
Garlic friends, witty.
OBE and Astral Projection, I believe in them but am incapable of doing it myself.
No I do not know about TCHC. Please explain?[/b]