Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper I can distinctly remember, you confirmed that the chap at the helm of that sinister group. Was referred to as kaiser. Unlike yourself I can point to the post where you slipped up and revealed that nugget of information. You later claimed when I asked you his name, that he was called Mad Malcolm the Clown. I should also point out all the things you write saying I've said, you're unable to supply a quote or point out where I've supposely said it. Everything you write just add weight to the belief you're a fake sceptic spreading disinformation.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I can distinctly remember, you confirmed that the chap at the helm of that sinister group. Was referred to as kaiser. You later claimed when I asked you his name that he was called Mad Malcolm the Clown.
That came from your own befuddled mind :LOL:
Show me where i was supposed to have said that...and of course you will come up with the simple excuse of saying, you got rid of it :ROFLMAO:.
You are so predictable Lord Henry Haw Haw, purveyor of the finest fake comments (y) :LOL:

Lord Henry

Just to remind you I will be cranking up my time apparatus the Chronos Diminutive on a one way journey; destination 2117. I will be departing on April the 11th at 2300 hours. As my time here is drawing to a close, therefore precious. I will only be taking serious or polite questions. I will not be engaging in defending myself against nonsense claims and putdowns emanating from such buffoons as @TimeFlipper and @JustMe.

Last edited:

Lord Henry

Everything i wrote about you can be found on this thread Mr Deluded Henry Haw Haw :LOL:
Everything you wrote can be found in this thread nobody's disputing that. What is being disputed is your claim that I've said things in writing, like I came to this era via crystal radio set, that's complete nonsense stemming from you. You show me where on this website that I wrote that. You're not able to because you're asking load questions and then answering them yourself, then claiming I've said it. Your sneering and supercilious comments along with the endless disinformation. Is because you want to deprive people of the truth.

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper you got one thing correct about me I have an imagination. So did Tesla and other notable geniuses and inventors. You on the other hand lack a imagination. Your unable to think outside the box, which is why you keep going on and on and on about transmitters and receivers. A crystal radio has a unique property. It doesn't have a power supply rather it draws its power from the signal. Which is then rectified and modulated. Tesla realised the signals could be rectified modulated to produce a DC current to power electrical devices. The Chronos Veocipede was originally developed as a power source. Collecting weak signals and converting them into DC power using a unique rectifier. It was just him pottering around with it and curiosity by adding an earpiece that he stumbled on these broadcast from the future. It went through further development with my assistance and became the instrument of my current predicament. @TimeFlipper I'll give you credit for something else. Tesla did rely on someone other than me and that person is from an unusual place. Also your still being facetious, surely you can conduct you're questioning in a more gentleman a manner. But then again you are from Derby.
This is the part where you mentioned the crystal radio set that i first asked you about, also how it draws power by collecting weak signals..The so called weak signals could only have been from Broadcast Stations that started transmitting in 1922, and i dont think they would have come to you from 2 years in the future! :LOL:...shall i continue??

Again I ask where does it say, I was transported here via a crystal radio set. What you quoted simply lends weight to the claim you're a buffoon.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper you got one thing correct about me I have an imagination. So did Tesla and other notable geniuses and inventors. You on the other hand lack a imagination. Your unable to think outside the box, which is why you keep going on and on and on about transmitters and receivers. A crystal radio has a unique property. It doesn't have a power supply rather it draws its power from the signal. Which is then rectified and modulated. Tesla realised the signals could be rectified modulated to produce a DC current to power electrical devices. The Chronos Veocipede was originally developed as a power source. Collecting weak signals and converting them into DC power using a unique rectifier. It was just him pottering around with it and curiosity by adding an earpiece that he stumbled on these broadcast from the future. It went through further development with my assistance and became the instrument of my current predicament. @TimeFlipper I'll give you credit for something else. Tesla did rely on someone other than me and that person is from an unusual place. Also your still being facetious, surely you can conduct you're questioning in a more gentleman a manner. But then again you are from Derby.

This is the part where you mentioned the crystal radio draws power from a signal...you then said the CV was originally developed as a power source, collecting weak signals and converting them to DC..Then Tesla stumbled on broadcasts from the future (from the crystal set), then through further development it became the CV...ergo the crystal set was a major part of the CV...you heard morse code plus voices which actually would have come from broadcast stations in 1922..but i dont those broadcasts time travelled back to 1920:LOL:
Read everything that you wrote from top to bottom..
you can see the added parts from me, if you read them properly lol :LOL:..

Last edited:

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper anyone with a intellect greater than their shoe size, can see your reading between the lines whilst inebriated. When the medicinal brandy has worked it's way out of your system chap and before you reach for the cabinet for another dose of Brandy De Curative. Ponder this, sometimes it's best to look like a buffoon, than to put into writing utter dross that effectively removes all doubt.

Lord Henry

I should have a motion picture of my Chronos Diminutive, that should help to put to bed some of the criticisms and doubts levelled at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.