My theory about Aliens, Extraterrestrials

Samstwitch

I read a book by Ruth Montgomery ages ago. I remember the part about automatic writing, but nothing about a ufo connection. I don't think she talked about any of that in the book that I read. I am interested in what she wrote about the subject of ufo's though, now that you brought it up. Maybe you can share the details.

Octavusprime

Thanks for posting the information! No apology needed.

About the Greys, their actually made up of plant-like material. There's a name for it, but I can't think of it right now. The Greys are like plant matter. If you read the book "Raechel's Eyes" about an alien-human hybrid, her food source is a green shake-like drink...green like a vegetable shake. Her skin felt like the texture of a mushroom.

This is very interesting. I remember watching a documentary on the occult. There was talk of a group of people who were called the order of the mushroom or some shit. At the time I thought to myself, why would people worship mushrooms? Then I thought, if people were forced underground would it be possible to live off mushrooms?

Anyway another interesting thing about mushrooms is their large "neural" like networks. There is an area in the pacific northwest where one such network covers a 2000 square acre area. If a mushroom in one corner encounters a virus and successfully creates antibodies to destroy it, this info is carried to the rest of the network and imprinted in their DNA.

What does this have to do with mushroom like aliens? I'm not sure. If the greys are not aliens and are not fallen angels perhaps they are just native "earthlings" that have evolved or learned to live underground. I haven't had enough time to think about a theory but there is a correlation there I feel.

HDRKID

This is what I believe:
2Peter2:4
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

I believe that the demons are in hell now. They are not piloting a flying saucer. That means that we cannot say that demons are grays. Both exist and both are evil as we can see. The grays like to do experiments on people and return them later on. What is the purpose. Creating hybrids that can live among us.

Justinian

I was tired when I wrote that. Sorry.. sleepy time forum postings aren't always coherent. She didn't write that they were aliens breeding with humans. She wrote that humans were breeding with animals and angels were jealous and came down and wanted to have sex too and God kicked them out of the club for it. I forget which book that was out of. Hmmm.. i wish I had my books here I'd look this up. I looked it up on the Googly and the synopsis of her books doesn't mention the angels wanting sex and being jealous of humans running around having sex like rabbits. But this and she also talked about the technologies that the Atlantians were using based on crystals. And all of this was making ME think aliens. But what you wrote in your original post had me thinking Ruth Montgomery the whole time.

I like her books and Erik Von Danniken as well. I'll just put this out there as a disclaimer. I am not a Christian. I am probably anti-Christian only because I disagree with certain aspects of organized religion. Anyways.. long story short, both these authors are self proclaimed Christians and try to mix their theories without trying to distort religious ideologies. And I like that. That's why I mention that I'm not Xian. But I like when someone can come up with their theory/story/ whatever.. without trying to impose on religious doctrine and infringe on those ideals, because that's when tempers flare when you mess with mainstream religious doctrines.

Zacharia Sitchin books are okay, but horribly dry reads. You need 8 pots of coffee to get through the first few pages.

But if you can find books by Lynn Picknett.. Her books are by far the best books on forbidden history/ aliens that I have read thus far. In her book "The Stargate Conspiracy", she actually debunks quite a few of the biggest egyptian/alien theories out there.

trekie4ever

I came to the conclusion that the "giants" or 'men of great renown' or 'nephalim' were a direct attempt to pollute the genetic information of man. Christ couldn't be born if there were no untainted humans. I concluded this after reading in Genesis about Noah. I think it is in Genesis 6 around verse 10 that Noah was chosen because he was "pure in generations" or his "perfect in his generations" or various other translations.nothing about his piety or faith... just his genetics.

Also I think the attempts didn't atop from there. I think the physical beings were eliminated, but hybrids fall under different rules.

While attempting to destroy the line of Christ, there are now creatures that could potentially tap into the Divinity (good attempt but not possible) and free will of man while retaining their spiritual nature of an angel (retaining consciousness after death.)

The creatures that were made were demons (which I don't believe are fallen angels.) Beings that could affect our world beyond physical death due to an angelic nature and the free will man possesses. Have they figured out a way to cross the boundary? Yes... possession and affliction of a weak minded or willing human. Are there otherwise ways? I don't know.... but I do like the idea of intelligent creatures that live in the ocean. Look at us! We are more adapted to life in the water than land. Some of us have pale skin, we have a fat layer, nearly hairless, no tail, webbing between hands and feet, and I have read some I indigenous tribes have excellent visual prowess under water. They may have survived the flood and pledged themselves to the demons/fallen angels just as some of us have on the land.

Minita

Here the discussion was about Nephilim as decendents of fallen angels, so fallen angels were also seen as someone who had a form. The sumerians, the giants had nothing to do with gods, lets just say. They were Annunaki's offsprings on earth. The planet X, Nibiru comes closer to earth between mars and jupiter in every 350,000 years. So, as they came here at that time, they were from the solar system which has 12 planets as it was inscribed in the stones. The earth at that time was habitable or you can say was a haven for giants as the atmosphere was suitable for them unlike the atmosphere now. For ex: the mammoth considered to be the ancestors of elephants were also a giants when compared with today's elephants, the fly which is just today of the size of a finger used to be of 5 feet only the size of the wings of fly.
After breeding with apes of that time, homo sapiens were born , and so this explains why giants and we look alike. I stopped here just to open this conversation which has a flip side as well which was ignored by most of them. In short we might be the hybrid of Annunaki and stone age.
Alien Anunnaki Genetic Manipulation of Man

BlastTyrant

We are the product of ET's maybe not directly but overall the product of ET intervention. I believe they have been monitoring and working on us since life was first formed on this planet. That through over time they have been splicing our Genes and creating new advanced Human Beings. And this has been done since the beginning of time.

Samstwitch

Here the discussion was about Nephilim as decendents of fallen angels, so fallen angels were also seen as someone who had a form. The sumerians, the giants had nothing to do with gods, lets just say. They were Annunaki's offsprings on earth. The planet X, Nibiru comes closer to earth between mars and jupiter in every 350,000 years. So, as they came here at that time, they were from the solar system which has 12 planets as it was inscribed in the stones. The earth at that time was habitable or you can say was a haven for giants as the atmosphere was suitable for them unlike the atmosphere now. For ex: the mammoth considered to be the ancestors of elephants were also a giants when compared with today's elephants, the fly which is just today of the size of a finger used to be of 5 feet only the size of the wings of fly.
After breeding with apes of that time, homo sapiens were born , and so this explains why giants and we look alike. I stopped here just to open this conversation which has a flip side as well which was ignored by most of them. In short we might be the hybrid of Annunaki and stone age.
Alien Anunnaki Genetic Manipulation of Man

This is a topic for a new thread, which I'm sure some others would like to discuss.