My theory about Aliens, Extraterrestrials

Samstwitch

Dr. Frank E. Stranges: Mission of demons (fallen angels, Greys, aliens) on earth

Dr. Stranges teaches what I say in my theories and research about certain aliens being demons. Unfortunately he doesn't go into detail. (He only discusses this theory the beginning of the video. The rest of it is on a demon possession case.)

Leslie

Speaking of Adam and Eve, I've always LOVED this story from Charlie:

"And finally Adam & Eve – this is a difficult one. While the Annunaki were permitted to have sex with the human population not only to gratify themselves but also as a domination technique, it was protected sex so that no bodily fluids were exchanged and pregnancy was not possible. Any Annunaki who broke this rule would have their family line expelled from Annunaki society and would be unable to return to Nibiru so therefore nobody broke the rule. The Annunaki were very protective of their genetic integrity particularly the royal family bloodlines. However on Earth, the human slaves were not meeting their mining quotas and pressure on one of the royals, named Enki, was growing. But he came up with a radical solution.... "

Using his sperm, Enki fertilised a human egg and (in their version of IVF) implanted the embryo in a female Annunaki volunteer named Ninmah. She gave birth to the first Annunaki/Human hybrid who looked like humans do today but was closer to the Annunaki average height of 8 feet and a solid build. Ie: the perfect slave. They named the baby Adamu. The only thing that was different was that this baby had skin that covered the head of the penis where as the Annunaki’s does not. Enki was unhappy with this and had the foreskin removed which is obviously an element that has remained with some religious cultures.
Immediately after the success of Adamu, Enki implanted seven cloned fertilised eggs in Ninmah and six other volunteers. They all bore males.

Now needing some females, Enki implanted a fertilised egg that would be born as a female into his wife’s (Ninti) womb. Later Ti-Amat was born. Enki used 7 more clones of Ti-Amat fertilised egg as he did with clones of Adamu and created 7 more females.
Enki put the 8 males and 8 females together who copulated quite frequently but the females never got pregnant. By now, the mining class of Annunaki were near mutiny after Enki did not deliver the super slaves he promised.
After more research, they discovered that the reproductive gene in both Adamu and Ti-Amat was switched off and there was only one way to switch it on. Genetic material from a significant amount of bone marrow of a Annunaki male and female was needed to be inserted into the hybrids. Enki and Ninmah had one rib each extracted and had them inserted into Adamu and Ti-Amat. It was successful, Ti-Amat got pregnant by Adamu. Enki apparently declared “We have added two branches to their Tree of Life. Now with procreating ability their life essence are now entwined”

link: The Golden Thread - View topic - Response to PenguinBrigade from thread 4.5

Samstwitch

Thanks for posting. What is the source? (I don't click on outside links.)

This teaching that Adam and Eve were creations of the Annunaki (or any other species) would be false doctrine (such as the Urantia book teaches)...It totally conflicts with Bible Scripture and the teachings of God and Jesus Christ. I believe in the Biblical creation of Adam and Eve. I do not accept false doctrines.

Samstwitch

In the video above, Part 3 of 5, Dorothy Izzat talks about a Pastor who told her
the Scripture about Satan disguising himself as an angel of light.

2Corinthians 11:14: "...Even Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light.
So it is no wonder his servants can also do it..."

The question is...Could aliens or these beings of lights be of Satanic origin?
Jesus said we will know whether someone is a 'false prophet', aka good or bad,
"by their fruits" (Matthew 7:15-19). "Fruits" mean 'what they do'. Here is the full scripture...

Matthew 7:15-19 - “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s
clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits.
Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So
every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree
cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that
does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will
[m]know them by their fruits.

Another definition of a 'false prophet": "The term is sometimes applied outside
religion to describe someone who fervently promotes a theory that the speaker
thinks is false." (In this case, the promoter being aliens/extraterrestrials pretending
to be friendly beings.)

NOW THINK ABOUT THIS: What are the "fruits" of aliens/extraterrestrials? They
come in darkness, in the night, sneak up on humans and paralyze them, abduct
them, steal sperm from men, impregnate women with sperm that has been altered,
and they steal fetuses...they kidnap humans, steal babies, and sexually violate
humans, both adults and children, and conduct physically and emotionally traumatizing
experiments and procedures on them. Humans are so traumatized from these
abductions and procedures that it causes them to have Post Traumatic Stress
Syndrome. Many human abductees suffer from emotional problems due to these
abductions, and some even become suicidal. They also abduct generationally,
meaning the children of abductees will also be abducted.

Alien "fruits" are BAD! Extraterrestrials are bad. Which means, they could be beings originating
from Satan or some evil entities related to Satan. Satan is real, even though
most people don't want to believe it. That is what I believe about aliens.

It is something to be considered, but it is my opinion that abductees don't want to believe it,
because they can't handle the idea that evil entities could be manipulating and violating them
and their offspring.

I had my own experiences with those critters for many years when they tried to take me
during my sleep when I was little and as an adult, but each time I broke free and
they were not able to abduct me. They eminated pure evil. That's what I always felt
when they came to me. (Some of my sons had their own experiences before they ever knew about mine.)

ALSO THINK ABOUT THIS...2,000 years ago, Jesus performed His miracles in the daytime, in public view.
His appearances since then and in the 1980's to the boy, Segatashya of Kibeho, were always in the light of day,
and Jesus also appeared many times to Segatashya in front of public audiences.
(When Jesus was on trial before the Sanhedrin, He even testified that He did nothing in secret.)
Jesus IS the light, and His fruits are ALL good. His only teaches the Truth. He cannot lie.

ET's tell abductees they are abducting and experimenting on humans for the good of mankind.
There's a very true old saying...Actions speak louder than words! Meaning, don't go by what they say, go by what they do!

So who are you going to believe...Jesus or ET's?

BlastTyrant

Without good there can be no evil, not all ET's are bad just like not all people are bad but by no means not all are good ether, i havent been posting as much due to a new job and some self relfecting, ive also been in contact with some people who are known in the Abduction phenominon about my experiences. We differ greatly on this subject sam and we could argue back and forth till our fingers fall off lol i only ask not to judge all by the actions of a few.

Samstwitch

Without good there can be no evil, not all ET's are bad just like not all people are bad but by no means not all are good ether, i havent been posting as much due to a new job and some self relfecting, ive also been in contact with some people who are known in the Abduction phenominon about my experiences. We differ greatly on this subject sam and we could argue back and forth till our fingers fall off lol i only ask not to judge all by the actions of a few.

I'm not judging all by the actions of a few. I've been researching for years, and the stuff I've studied about extraterrestrials is bad in one way or another. I whole-heartedly agree with Dr. David Jacobs in that extraterrestrials are "The Threat" as he says in his book. I'm talking about the Greys and Reptilians, the abductors and violators of human beings.

It's not personal between you and I though. We just have to agree to disagree. That's okay too. :)

HDRKID

I have also had experiences. Plan to post them in a new thread for all to see. The universe is stranger than we can imagine. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I remember discussing such a thing on Paranormalis some 4-5 years ago, but I can't find the thread. I'm assuming it was lost during the several shutdowns the forum went through between 2006 and 2008. :(

Justinian

Has anyone ever read the works of Ruth Montgomery? Her backstory is that she was (died a few years ago at almost 100years old), an automatic writer. She claimed to be receiving messages from her mentor Arthur Ford who was also an automatic writer. Ford was gathered on "the other side" let's call it, with a few knowledgable entities and through Ford to Ruth, they passed along a pretty interesting interpretation of human beginnings that kind of mix UFOlogy with Bible stuff. Both these automatic writers were pushing out this kind of talk of alien/angel intervention long before Roswell.

also... www.sacred-texts.org is a nice site with all kinds of religious and pseudo-religious books that are put on the net for free for all to read. It's 100% safe for work. You can find books on anything from the Bible books like Enoch and such other Apocrypha books.. to books on Atlantis and UFO's.