My theory for Deja Vu

Dr Zaius

Dr Zaius, I'm sure I've seen that before.:cool:
But aren't most deja vu's trivial situations? Why would the subconscious need to choose there? :ninja:
I like the lag idea, that got me thinking. :alien:
This bit is totally in the subconscious.
This level is even deeper in the subconscious.,
Trivial is rather subjective, don't you think? If your rent is overdue that is trivial to me, yet of great concern to you. :)
If deja vu is an autonomic response, then it would be more like having the hiccups, or a hot flash, both of which are uncommon for most of us and neither are seen as very significant in the overall scheme of things.

Superman1

No, trivial is of no consequence, such as a run-of-the-mill conversation which are my only memories of deja vu. I'd like to know if there are other types though. o_0
Automatic like the heart beating is and all other bodily functions, that maybe could be viewed as subconscious.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I really like the hiccups analogy as well. It's an interesting comparison that kinda illustrate what déjà vus are in a great way.

Itheblaze

I think we are all like the tallest building in the world, which of course is the library, because we have so many stories. Luv reading all the different tales and views.