New kid in class.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome to the forum! :)

I'm glad you decided to join, you'll feel right at home here with us.

We're having a chat event tomorrow night, you're welcome to take part in the discussion!

Take care and have fun!

TimeFlipper

Welcome to the Paranormalis family Mousse, like Num7 said you will feel at home with us :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Welcome. I'm curious to hear about your doppelganger. I have a theory on what a doppelganger actually is.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey. Brand new to the site. I totally dig it. I am no stranger to the paranorm. I've seen my doppelganger, have video of ufos, even received text messages from the past. So "hi, my name is _ and I'm not crazy"

Hi. Feel free to tells us some stories.

Mousse1984

If you've ever been to Leadville, Colorado, you might get a vibe. It is an old mountain town. That's where I was living when I saw my doppelganger. I was walking down the street, looking both ways when crossing. Well at this one intersection I stopped to look and noticed a "guy" a few streets over was dressed exactly like I was. I thought it was kinda weird. No biggie. Then as I started to cross, he did to at the same time. So I stopped. Walked backwards. "He" did too. It was like there was a mirror mimicking me. That little old mining town picks on me.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
my theory might not apply in your case. My theory is that the doppelganger is really yourself, but projected from your consciousness when you are asleep. That would mean some of our dreams might be real interactions with our friends. That would explain why we don't remember, but our friends swear we were there.

Mousse1984

That's a cool definition. It kinda fits mine. I think what i saw was me on another timeline bleeding thru. I do know one thing for sure. I got a bad feeling.... Oh I just had a new creepy theory. Evil spirits can "dress up" and look like whatever they want. Well maybe this evil spirit wanted to freak me out and look like me