New kid in class.

Martian

If you've ever been to Leadville, Colorado, you might get a vibe. It is an old mountain town. That's where I was living when I saw my doppelganger. I was walking down the street, looking both ways when crossing. Well at this one intersection I stopped to look and noticed a "guy" a few streets over was dressed exactly like I was. I thought it was kinda weird. No biggie. Then as I started to cross, he did to at the same time. So I stopped. Walked backwards. "He" did too. It was like there was a mirror mimicking me. That little old mining town picks on me.
I have relatives in Leadville, and I've visited a few time times. It's so beautiful! :) I can't say much about your doppelganger, though.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member Mousse to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I am very familiar with Leadville, Colorado it’s 2 miles high above sea level, or over 10,000 feet. I’ve eaten breakfast a number of times on Main Street there, but do not remember the café’s name which is fairly well known. I’m also very knowledgeable of the Amax Mining company outside Leadville.

I also am very familiar with another town called Central City in Gilpin County, about 40 miles west of Denver. I had a number of friends that lived up in that mountain town which I visited many times over a number of years in the 1970’s. They lived on a mining site and that is where on occasions, people said they was seeing my doppelgänger on the property. The First time my friends reported seeing my doppelgänger entering one of the out buildings on the property about 50 yards. As my friends were entering the living quarters and saw me sitting there, I was wearing a blue jacket. My friends asked me how did I do that, we just saw you going into the generator shack with a green jacket on and you’re sitting here 15 seconds later with a blue jacket on. This happened about three or four times in that area over a five-year period.

TimeFlipper

I am very familiar with Leadville, Colorado it’s 2 miles high above sea level, or over 10,000 feet. I’ve eaten breakfast a number of times on Main Street there, but do not remember the café’s name which is fairly well known. I’m also very knowledgeable of the Amax Mining company outside Leadville.

I also am very familiar with another town called Central City in Gilpin County, about 40 miles west of Denver. I had a number of friends that lived up in that mountain town which I visited many times over a number of years in the 1970’s. They lived on a mining site and that is where on occasions, people said they was seeing my doppelgänger on the property. The First time my friends reported seeing my doppelgänger entering one of the out buildings on the property about 50 yards. As my friends were entering the living quarters and saw me sitting there, I was wearing a blue jacket. My friends asked me how did I do that, we just saw you going into the generator shack with a green jacket on and you’re sitting here 15 seconds later with a blue jacket on. This happened about three or four times in that area over a five-year period.
Lovely story Prof although i have a feeling that could be your first encounter with actual Time-Travel perhaps? :)

TimeFlipper

Prof i just had one of my crazy thoughts...what if a Doppelganger is our double in a parallel dimension, but he can only arrive here as a holograph for his safety and ours?...perhaps this can happen when both our universes are in resonance with each other?
Iam wondering if i posted something similar to this before....