New on this world

Voyageur

Welcome...you have found the right place.

Yes, you certainly have.

Welcome :)

What happens when our physical form dies?

How can I experience multi dimensional living?

Kind regards
As I see it, You are shifting between dimension all the time, becouse 'time' is just shifting from a paraller reality to paraller reality creating a 3D looking illusion where it looks like things are moving, even they are not, your consciousness only moves to a different reality where energy has been creating mass in a different place. So, e.g. if you see a flying craft, it is not literally moving, your consciousness shifts between worlds where it already has been in these places.

so, there is an infinte level of paraller realities and everything has already happened. You just shift your consciousness smoothly from a place to place for your 3D experience.

so, fifth dimension is more like letting this reality go. Your consciousness already shifts into a higher realms when you fall a sleep, die etc.. I suggest to watch 5D shapes on youtube so you can have ideas on how shapes moves in 5D :)

Voyageur

Have you ever meet evil alien/ET that wanted to do you harm?
As I see it, nobody is negative, but I have had some negative experie. You are aware that there are many futures? So there are futures where humanity lives on a perfect harmony etc.. but there those timelines where wars and disasters has made future beings to live based on fear.

when you meet someones in fifth dimension, you adapt their ideology much more quickly, so I accidentally adapt theirs ideology and I started to fear everything. That felt a quite terrible :s

But remember, if you stay on a good vibes, it is impossible, or at least very unlikely to meet anything negative. Only your own fears put you on a negative energy frequency state on 5th Dimensional world.