New ways to look at Time Travel are needed

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Re: New ways to look at Time Travel are needed

we are going off topic here , lets not step into some bad habit and go so far off topic that no one wants to read this thread anymore , read back what Prof opmmur say and lets go on thank you

DoctorZ

When you review all the Time Travel data found in books and on the Internet. One thing is very clear to the person collecting information; no one really has a clue about Time Travel, as to How it works or just what Time Travel really is about.

I believe if people would stop listening to our great science leaders we would be years ahead. You hear things like you must go into a black hold (Ok, your dead if you tried this way); you must travel faster then the speed of light (how do you trick, light to work for you?) Here are the real questions: How do you trick or achieve light speed, how do you build a device to ride in at light speeds, and the list of questions are long.
I did just that for the last ten years for now and i think im accurately set up to build something viable and solid that is also base on my own previous experiment
so let just see what it will do once finish ( it might take awhile since we work on this only 3 to 4 hours a week on the sunday ) unless my current financial situation change drastically this will take a long while maybe all year, because parts are expensive and me and my team can only trully gather on sunday .
cheers
Dr z

Harte

this proove my point exactly as i always quote that time is a frequency we live with it it surround us ,all , but we cant feel it moving around just when we are very drownsy or tired that we can have a small taste of what time is.
cheers
Dr Z

Doctor,

A frequency, although a noun, is not a "thing." It is one of the measures of the periodic motion (real or modeled) that a thing is exhibiting.

Hence, time cannot be a frequency, although I suppose it might be possible for time to have a frequency.

Harte

DoctorZ

base on what , do you claim that time would not be a frequency , since the raulm trust team had specifically say that in order to time travel and control your desitnation they needed a custom made frequency audio amplifier and i chat with them before they vanish and they did claim i was right to go on this road and wish me best of luck
cheers
Dr z

Keroscene

I hope you meant this sunday. I'd love to see this contraption. The more detailed the pics are, the better.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Posting some pictures on Sunday, great and can not wait to see the new pictures. :)

DoctorZ

Here we go , sorry for the quality but i got to copy paste this from my computer screen to turn them into jpg
this date back to 2005 from the website atlantis divide wich is close now
on this website at the time there use to have the entire arlinski plan to build a real time travel machine some of brossard experiment were taken from this
enjoy