New ways to look at Time Travel are needed

Keroscene

Re: New ways to look at Time Travel are needed

Cool schematics.

I was kind of hoping to see a working one, though. I must have misunderstood.

Have you tried putting this together? Do you know of any pics or videos of an assembled one in action?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

No i dont, last time i didnt took any pictures because i did not have a camera at the time, but i will build one very soon as it is a intrigue part of my machine .

Harte

base on what , do you claim that time would not be a frequency , since the raulm trust team had specifically say that in order to time travel and control your desitnation they needed a custom made frequency audio amplifier and i chat with them before they vanish and they did claim i was right to go on this road and wish me best of luck
cheers
Dr z
So, you're saying that because certain frequencies are involved in an electronic device, this means that time itself is a frequency?

Have you ever seen a laser level? Are you going to now state that the concept of "levelness" is a frequency, simply because lasers emit certain frequencies of light?

Is a visitor a frequency? After all, they ring the doorbell to indicate they are at your door.

If I fart 60 times a second, can you smell the 1 hertz frequency?

If I post once a week, am I a frequency?

Your turn signal flashes one time per second. Is the turn a frequency?

Please.

Harte

DoctorZ

Base on what i see here now i smell sarcasm , lol if you dont want to accpet my theory its ok with me i dont object to your input but my theory was not prooven scientifically, so your right to doubt me but can you explain why my brossard experiment work , it would save me a lot of time redoing the same experiment and wasting my cash , thanks in advance
sincerly
Dr z

Harte

so your right to doubt me but can you explain why my brossard experiment work , it would save me a lot of time redoing the same experiment and wasting my cash , thanks in advance
sincerly
Dr z
The obvious answer is that it didn't.

And BTW, I'm also "right to doubt" that your "experiment" worked!

Harte

DoctorZ

hey everyone is entitled to his/her own belief , i know what i did and im gona do it again

Harte

No problem then.

All you have to do is go back in time and show me I'm wrong, then I will have never written a post doubting you in the first place, right?

Somehow, I doubt my posts will dissappear the way they should if you actually could time travel.

Harte

DoctorZ

rule number one of time travel you cannot change the past ever its forbidden, so dont worry there no chance in hell i would do such a thing , my experiment will remain a urban legend among time travel forum as john titor , the only difference is that im actually trying again to achieve the impossible and i have everyone on my side so let time goes by because for now thats all i can do .

Keroscene

rule number one of time travel you cannot change the past ever its forbidden, so dont worry there no chance in hell i would do such a thing , my experiment will remain a urban legend among time travel forum as john titor , the only difference is that im actually trying again to achieve the impossible and i have everyone on my side so let time goes by because for now thats all i can do .

THat's kind of a contradiction in and of itself if you think about it. Your unnatural presence in the past is essentially changing it. Your existence there is changing the past.