Nikola Tesla

C_jami

I was reading this quote and i knew what he is one about :) small resarch and there is confirmed

Guys i was trying to tell you about this deep silence of the mind is also meditation but a bit difrent
Tesla was the son of a orthodox priest and for shore he was adviced by his father to practice this amazig full of knowledge way of meditation
is absolutly very hard to enter this core as he say in his quote and specialy when u have this creative inagination. to enter that core secret u have to be able to completely cut off every shape or imagination from your mind and once u manage to do that u can enter and there r all the answers and knowledge.
To be honest even if you are the son of a priest who is aware of this meditation he cant realy do more then advice you
Is all about the person and how comited is to the practice.. i think Christianity calls this practice Contemplation ... Screenshot_20161116-022029.png

TnWatchdog

I've often thought of how people can go from leading normal lives to writing best selling books, becoming artistic, or
reaching their life's goal. It is like the door opened and they took advantage...being a reciever.
I have found this myself...going from a corporate job as regional sales manager to light construction...concrete, electrical, plumbing, and building anything out of wood. I can do it but I hadn't done it before.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I started work as a warehouse lad in a supermarket, went to branch manager of that supermarket, got into music and electronics..ended up working as a car salesman, then retired and now writing for a lovely website called Paranormalis (y) :)

C_jami

A person who is exploring that inner core (kindom of knowledge) even if is not fully capable to use it becomes a receiver .. and then things starts taking shape it happen to me the very same amazing upgrates but deeply i know it wasnt me i reveived this knowledge and that wasnt in any school as i didnt follow any so if i look at the most interesting inventors and brite minds of the world they all kind of talk about this knowledge...