No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I see now that I could have potentially misinterpreted Walt's post. I apologize if this is the case. I hope it was the case, anyway. Walt, you don't accept private messages. I made a thread about music so you can post anything you want there. I'm not a moderator, but I just wanted to be nice to Num because I sometimes post off topic (like right now). I'm a moody woman...what can I say??? Anyway, like I always say, I have no problems admitting if I make mistakes.

Harte

Titor's story worked because he played it smart from the get-go and he was well researched.
I would agree. I would also add that the fact that he ceased posting helped him a lot.

I disagree that it's because we've become jaded or pissy towards these kind of people. I honestly think it's just that you can only show up with your hands empty so many times before it's just plain boring.
Well, the Titorites have died down a lot over the years, the craze has about run out. Thus you din't see as many copycats.

Now it's all about Ancient Aliens. There could be a time-travel fable in that.

Cue Eddie Pengaly.

Harte
Aw SHIT, Cosmo!

I knew I shouldn't have uttered that name! Academic Paper on Evidence of Time Travel | Paranormalis

Harte

Unidade C204

[QUOTE = "Michael Ford, post: 88380, membro: 5985"] Olá. Eu venho de 2039 e, como você pode ter visto em preductions de John Titor, o futuro parece ruim, mas eu estou aqui para tentar mudá-la. Eu não sou como Titor. Eu vou ser feliz em responder qualquer dúvida que provar que eu sou do futuro e eu preciso ter a minha mensagem seja ouvida. [/ QUOTE]

Greetings Michael Ford !, my name is Marco, and I was wondering if you can post pictures of his time machine, and give us more information about it, thank you !

Sanyam Deshi

[QUOTE = "Michael Ford, post: 88380, membro: 5985"] Olá. Eu venho de 2039 e, como você pode ter visto em preductions de John Titor, o futuro parece ruim, mas eu estou aqui para tentar mudá-la. Eu não sou como Titor. Eu vou ser feliz em responder qualquer dúvida que provar que eu sou do futuro e eu preciso ter a minha mensagem seja ouvida. [/ QUOTE]

Greetings Michael Ford !, my name is Marco, and I was wondering if you can post pictures of his time machine, and give us more information about it, thank you !
You are a bit late. This uncreative prankster has already given up.