No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

walt willis

You may find some help below...

Published on Jul 2, 2014
Legendary UFO researchers Linda Moulton-Howe and Richard Dolan on the most viable theories of UFOs,
alien abduction.
Are we being visited by people from other planets, or are flying saucers inhabited by demonic
entities or dwellers from the hollow Earth. Or are flying saucers relics of the Nazi-Aldeberan?

Khaos

where the wild things are
I don't need to know the future. I want to know the technology.

But that's a contradiction professor! In order to know the technology from the future, you'd need to know the future, because if you didn't know the future you couldn't possibly know about the technology from the future!!!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't need to know the future. I want to know the technology.

But that's a contradiction professor! In order to know the technology from the future, you'd need to know the future, because if you didn't know the future you couldn't possibly know about the technology from the future!!!

I'm not a professor, but yeah, yeah yeah.. you know what I mean. LOL

Khaos

where the wild things are
You know what I would like to see. Someone from the PAST coming here to the FUTURE and talking about how they are a time traveler. I think their postings here would have more veracity than this total bullshitter.

Sanyam Deshi

I do admit... the opening statement was disappointingly short, but isn't it sort of ridiculous that we are talking about this guy like he's been here for months? He just posted the topic yesterday, there have been 25 replies, and we are all acting like this is all over. I know, the chances that someone who claims to be a time traveler is actually a time traveler are ridiculously slim (I'm not much of a believer myself), but this guy hasn't even got the opportunity to state his case. Let's all calm down and wait until he provides us with clarity and explanations.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I do admit... the opening statement was disappointingly short, but isn't it sort of ridiculous that we are talking about this guy like he's been here for months? He just posted the topic yesterday, there have been 25 replies, and we are all acting like this is all over. I know, the chances that someone who claims to be a time traveler is actually a time traveler are ridiculously slim (I'm not much of a believer myself), but this guy hasn't even got the opportunity to state his case. Let's all calm down and wait until he provides us with clarity and explanations.

It happens about once a month here, though. Over....and over....and over.... like a broken record.

walt willis

Yes, I do agree that it gets old after awhile having someone trying to jerk us all around.
I am more open to a real time traveler being here in our time, but why would they bother to visit this forum?
They may want to explain to the folks here more about who they are and how they got here before they would be believed.

John Titor is either a very smart person or a real time traveler.
Either way it is not nice to tease about such things if time travel is really possible.

Thinking people were lying about the Lock Ness monster was how I felt until I saw the beast in the water up close myself on day.
I kept that sighting to myself for more then ten years.
Now I know better then to make fun of others right off the bat.

You would think that a person that seen aliens up close would be more accepting of strange reports, but I am somewhat of a skeptic at heart.
I wanted to pass on my information before I died with the hopes of others coming forward with what they know.
So far there have been very few people on any forum to come forward as I have done.

If your out there and worried about being picked on, please just do it and use a fake name...
It may help others do the same.

Sanyam Deshi

It is in my philosophy to give everyone an equal opportunity. If someone has a bad day and a friend fools around with them later, there is a good chance that the person will snap. I am not like this: I won't take out my bad mood on other people because they don't deserve my negativity. I know that all of you have been on this forum for far longer, but the chance that this person is a hoax is no more or lesser than the first or second people that you personally saw make such a claim. For that reason, I choose to provide everyone with an equal level of patience. There is no pain by providing everyone with a high level of respect, even if they are just pranksters.