No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

Khaos

where the wild things are
I do admit... the opening statement was disappointingly short, but isn't it sort of ridiculous that we are talking about this guy like he's been here for months? He just posted the topic yesterday, there have been 25 replies, and we are all acting like this is all over. I know, the chances that someone who claims to be a time traveler is actually a time traveler are ridiculously slim (I'm not much of a believer myself), but this guy hasn't even got the opportunity to state his case. Let's all calm down and wait until he provides us with clarity and explanations.

I'm one of those types of people when I'm having a bad day and you give me a dirty look lets say in a grocery store, I'll chew your ass out from one end of the store to the other. Though there have been times I've done such without having a bad day... I just don't take shit from anyone. Its why I was banned from this site a while ago. I don't take shit from someone trying to give me a reason I'm gay. If you don't like that, then fine, but no need to sit there and try to use science to explain why I'm attracted men. It just pisses me off.

And my ass chewings aren't just limited to here or a grocery store, I've been known to open up the driver's side doors on automobiles to give an ass chewing to some idiot that decided to cut me off. :p

Yes I have a pair of balls big enough to do things like that ;)

IroncladMarshmallow

I do admit... the opening statement was disappointingly short, but isn't it sort of ridiculous that we are talking about this guy like he's been here for months? He just posted the topic yesterday, there have been 25 replies, and we are all acting like this is all over. I know, the chances that someone who claims to be a time traveler is actually a time traveler are ridiculously slim (I'm not much of a believer myself), but this guy hasn't even got the opportunity to state his case. Let's all calm down and wait until he provides us with clarity and explanations.

I'm one of those types of people when I'm having a bad day and you give me a dirty look lets say in a grocery store, I'll chew your ass out from one end of the store to the other. Though there have been times I've done such without having a bad day... I just don't take shit from anyone. Its why I was banned from this site a while ago. I don't take shit from someone trying to give me a reason I'm gay. If you don't like that, then fine, but no need to sit there and try to use science to explain why I'm attracted men. It just pisses me off.

And my ass chewings aren't just limited to here or a grocery store, I've been known to open up the driver's side doors on automobiles to give an ass chewing to some idiot that decided to cut me off. :p

Yes I have a pair of balls big enough to do things like that ;)
Ass chewings? Eww. I hope you have breathmints. :)

Michael Ford

Hello. I come from 2039 and as you may have seen in John Titor's preductions, future looks bad, but I'm here to try and change it. I'm not like Titor. I will be happy to answer any questions to prove I'm from future and I need to get my message heard.

His preductions? I see that the education system has gone severely downhill in the future. That's pretty sad. BUT, I'll play along for grins and giggles.

Please answer the following questions, Michael.

1. How did you arrive here? Please describe your device and/or method of travel.
2. Why did you come here?
3. Do you subscribe to the Multiwordline theory?
4. If so, how would changing our timeline help yours?
5. Can you return to your original timeline?
6. If so, can you please describe the technology that allows this? (I'm very curious)
7. Where are you located right now?
8. How long did it take for you to arrive to 2014?
9. Have you met yourself, yet? Who else have you met?
10. Are there any psychological and physical side effects of time travel?
11. How old are you biologically?
12. What exactly is your profession?
13. Describe your mission.
14. Describe 2015.
15. Are you aware of Arizona?

We'll start with those. I actually have a ton more.
I came here with a time machine, obviously.
I came here to warn you about a nuclear war.
Yes, but I don't think it works as you think.
I think it wouldn't, I'm just trying to help and to see if the war could've been avoided.
Of course.
I'm not sure I understand it completely.
In Pula, Croatia.
I needed about 130 minutes to come here.
I haven't met anyone yet.
Not that I'm aware of.
38 yo.
I'm an architect.
I'm here with my will, there is no mission.
2015 could be terrible. Millions could die in war every day.
Am I aware of Arizona?

Michael Ford

Well, how about the winning lotto numbers for tonight's California lotto draw.
You know I don't know such stuff. I can prove my story is true by saying Linklater will win 3 Oscars this year for Boyhood (Coppola won't be the only one who won 3 Oscars for one movie!)

Michael Ford

For once it would be nice if someone came by claiming to be a time traveler and posted photos/video of such, instead of a one liner saying "HAI GAIZ IM A TIME TWAVLEWR!!!!!"

If Edward Snowden is willing to risk his ass to leak NSA documents, why can't a time traveler grow the same pair of balls and leak some super top secret information on time traveling and the like? I mean what you do got to lose? Can't you just hop in your time machine and go backwards a few minutes before you disclosed the documents and continue like normal? Or does it not work that way?

Until someone actually does that, I call troll on each and every time traveler there has ever been to post on the internet including this one.
I'll try to post a picture of my machine.

Michael Ford

Did you arrive with a group? Is there a mission for you here or are you here on vacation? If neither, please explain:______

Where were you born? Where did you grow up? Does your family on this timeline know your'e here or expecting you?

Where is the geographic location (general) of your arrival on this timeline? How old are you?

Have you had children on your timeline? How did you get educated?

Why here? Why now?

Welcome Michael. I look forward to your conversations.
I already said why I'm here. I was born in Croatia. I grew up there. My family's expecting me. I'm in Pula, 38yo. I have two children. I went to school? I don't want a war to happen here.