Confirmed Hoax Noah_A_S : Time Traveler with Memory Loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Persuasionist

No dude - everyone forgets things, and that was a while ago.

Please do not assume things about me.

Let's put on our thinking caps and analyze this situation from a logical standpoint. I must say, your articles are quite intriguing. You seem to have a knack for accurately predicting the most random events, which is quite impressive.

Although, I must point out your slight memory lapses, but hey, nobody's perfect, right? Or could you be faking that to conceal your true nature and origins?

And let's not forget about that elusive time travel device your "friend" apparently has Mullac. I mean, who wouldn't want to hop around in time, ok I concede maybe not with one of the Skidmarks at the helm.

Feel free to fact-check me on any of this, but don't be surprised if I'm right on the money...

Noah_A_S

Let's put on our thinking caps and analyze this situation from a logical standpoint. I must say, your articles are quite intriguing. You seem to have a knack for accurately predicting the most random events, which is quite impressive.

Although, I must point out your slight memory lapses, but hey, nobody's perfect, right? Or could you be faking that to conceal your true nature and origins?

And let's not forget about that elusive time travel device your "friend" apparently has Mullac. I mean, who wouldn't want to hop around in time, ok I concede maybe not with one of the Skidmarks at the helm.

Feel free to fact-check me on any of this, but don't be surprised if I'm right on the money...
Mullac has no time travel device.

And he is my friend.

And, yes. I genuinely forgot about the post.

But you're forgetting that this post you linked to above was from 13 months ago.

Not everyone will remember a random comment made in a thread that was posted more than a year ago, right off the bat.

You have to understand that I cannot be asked to remember everything from 1+ years ago.

Chill man! I'm not a time traveler and I don't have memory loss.

But I do love the concept of time travel, and I also love talking about paranormal things, hence the reason I am on this forum.

Noah_A_S

Just dont keep the thread going the guy is just out to aggravate ya thats all.
Thanks, @Mayhem - I have no reason to lie. (And don't have memory loss)

But I think it's kind of ridiculous in a sense, that he thinks that because I couldn't remember a comment made by @Num7 more than a year ago, I must be some kind of lying, forgetful time traveler.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Is he the one who mysteriously stopped posting?

Yes, we've assumed he died due to his age and the fact that his payment to the site stopped working. Really sad. He was a funny guy. The odd part is that like a month before he disappeared, he sent me a really sweet private message. Although he was funny and snarky, deep down he cared about people.

The Persuasionist

Thanks, @Mayhem - I have no reason to lie. (And don't have memory loss)

But I think it's kind of ridiculous in a sense, that he thinks that because I couldn't remember a comment made by @Num7 more than a year ago, I must be some kind of lying, forgetful time traveler.
I understand your perspective, @Noah_A_S . Just to clarify, I didn't intend to insult or accuse you of lying. Memory can be tricky, and it's completely understandable that you may not remember a specific comment made over a year ago. Everyone experiences forgetfulness at times, and it doesn't necessarily mean someone is being dishonest. However it has crossed my mind that you may be misrepresenting the truth in order to conceal that you are a time traveller. Out of curiosity what is this device Mullac possesses?

Noah_A_S

I understand your perspective, @Noah_A_S . Just to clarify, I didn't intend to insult or accuse you of lying. Memory can be tricky, and it's completely understandable that you may not remember a specific comment made over a year ago. Everyone experiences forgetfulness at times, and it doesn't necessarily mean someone is being dishonest. However it has crossed my mind that you may be misrepresenting the truth in order to conceal that you are a time traveller. Out of curiosity what is this device Mullac possesses?
I told you already. He doesn't have the device that you described.

Status
Not open for further replies.