Confirmed Hoax Noah_A_S : Time Traveler with Memory Loss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah_A_S

He doesn't have a device.

He also has never claimed to have one.

Why do you keep asking about Walker?

The Persuasionist

He doesn't have a device.

He also has never claimed to have one.

Why do you keep asking about Walker?
Why do I continually inquire about Walker? I do not. You have made several assumptions that I am him, but I am correcting you by politely pointing out that I am not. Additionally, I can reference several instances where you mentioned Mullac possibly possessing a time travel device contained in a tube. I understand if you prefer to keep this information somewhat private, but please remember that the internet is searchable.

Noah_A_S

Why do I continually inquire about Walker? I do not. You have made several assumptions that I am him, but I am correcting you by politely pointing out that I am not. Additionally, I can reference several instances where you mentioned Mullac possibly possessing a time travel device contained in a tube. I understand if you prefer to keep this information somewhat private, but please remember that the internet is searchable.
Actually, I told @Num7 and @Wind7 that I did not believe you were Walker, because the mannerisms in your speech are too eloquent for you to be Walker.

Regarding the blue tube: I do not believe it is a real device.

I believe Mullac was shown a picture of something by Walker, and told Mullac that it is the BASIS for a time machine.

I do NOT think it is something that he possesses, nor do I think it is a time machine.

I think Walker is crazy, and Mullac believes everything he says.

You are confused.

Wind7

Staff
Actually, I told @Num7 and @Wind7 that I did not believe you were Walker, because the mannerisms in your speech are too eloquent for you to be Walker.

Regarding the blue tube: I do not believe it is a real device.

I believe Mullac was shown a picture of something by Walker, and told Mullac that it is the BASIS for a time machine.

I do NOT think it is something that he possesses, nor do I think it is a time machine.

I think Walker is crazy, and Mullac believes everything he says.

You are confused.

I have been observing this thread since its creation and it seems to be de-evolving into harassment which is
a symptom of ALL your other 'personas' whom have all been banned for one reason or another.

@The Persuasionist I am closing this thread as Noah has sufficiently answered your inquiry(s) and there is
no good reason to pursue him any further. Whether you are or are not whom you say you are,
we have plenty of evidence here in Mod land that you are a hoaxer whom has been here many times before
under other assumed names...Such as Lord Henry, Hendrix, Henry Chatterton, Mullah, Etc

Proof is right here, right now.

Persuasion-ist.png

So....As you have been permanently banned in the past with sufficient evidence shown above,
(Which is not the full list) We have enough evidence to ban you again.

@The Persuasionist we know who you are and that for you, by now,
should not come as any surprise.

Have a great life....But you are no longer welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.