Noch public journal: coca coal-2

Noch Cox

Hello, i believe i have once visited these forums some time ago. I'm not sure how long il be here this time but last time i travelled here i stayed for some time. For those that read my previous thread you'l know that last time i was here i was in some distress about my situation, however iv come to accept whats happening to me and have made some headway. There are 124 different multi-verse's i travel to randomly. At first i thought it was endlessly different but after travelling so often iv come to realise that there are only 124 uniquely different universes i travel too. Granted some could be so similar i cant tell the difference but observably i have counted 124 different universes. More disterbingly however i seem to not be alone in this traveling nightmare. I have met 1 other individual who seems remarkably more relaxed about this situation than me, not that iv spoken to him but he's. eerie.

I will answer questions left on my last thread as well as this one, noch.

TimeFlipper

Hello, i believe i have once visited these forums some time ago. I'm not sure how long il be here this time but last time i travelled here i stayed for some time. For those that read my previous thread you'l know that last time i was here i was in some distress about my situation, however iv come to accept whats happening to me and have made some headway. There are 124 different multi-verse's i travel to randomly. At first i thought it was endlessly different but after travelling so often iv come to realise that there are only 124 uniquely different universes i travel too. Granted some could be so similar i cant tell the difference but observably i have counted 124 different universes. More disterbingly however i seem to not be alone in this traveling nightmare. I have met 1 other individual who seems remarkably more relaxed about this situation than me, not that iv spoken to him but he's. eerie.

I will answer questions left on my last thread as well as this one, noch.
If you cant tell any difference between them, maybe its just the same one youve been to 124 times..