Non-collapsing wave function

tflofasho

Non-collapsing wave functions in an infinite universe

So apparently if a worm hole were to be created, the wave function shouldn't collapse. But as seen even with double slit experiments, they do.

And with the recent discovery based off Einsteinian thought, gravitational waves were detected.

So what do you all think this means in terms of thought, technology, advancement and the manipulation of waves and gravity in terms of being able to change the movements of time and so forth?

If we were able to develop something that kept a wave from collapsing and literally open and tear open a portal and fabric into another dimension, what do you all think? Do you think it's possible to actually do and navigate thru different time periods?

I have a paper on here of mathematical models describing and postulating the idea of non-collapsing waves in an infinite universe and want to know and see what you all come and think about that.

Martian

I disagree with both the Copenhagen interpretation and the many-worlds interpretation. It's like saying:

a = b + c

We know 'a', but the others are unknown, so the equation is indeterminate (1 equation, 2 unknowns). Only by creating a second equation (by measuring the value of 'b') can we have a complete system of equations with a single solution. It is literally an 8th grade algebra problem disguised as advanced science.

The problem is that an object doesn't cease to exist as a distinct configuration or entity just because you don't know what it is. Likewise, just because you don't know the value of 'b' and 'c', it doesn't mean every possibility must exist. It's really just mental gymnastics, and once you see through it, you'll realize how utterly foolish it is.

Last edited:

tflofasho

It's funny. This guy says the same thing.

"There's no information." I mean... May as well say: "I don't know, I can't and didn't refute the double slit experiment."

Lack of humility there is in the sciences...

tflofasho

But it's also saying they don't know how or what it is that comes and caused one event to happen but the others are known.

Keep it simple people. It's almost as ridiculous between both arguments between free will and predestination. Just both arguments between man made constructs that can't make sense of each other or themselves of the world around them.

It's stupid and ridiculous. Mankind can't and never will figure itself out outside of contemporary contingent existence.

tflofasho

I wonder if we can make a time machine with a Hulda Clark zapper, a quartz Crystal or using psionics/radionics.

TimeFlipper

Can i throw in something here?..What if we forget about gravity for the time-being because im thinking of the likelihood that gravity is in all the dimensions...What about forgetting the 3 forces, strong and weak forces and gravity, and concentrate on eliminating the electromagnet force?..For some reason this seems to be like a "glue" for the other forces which "sticks" us into this dimension...I believe the Philadelphia Experiment used its own electromagnetic field around the ship which would have eliminated the 4th electromagnetic force and therefore would have somehow created a high energy electromagnetic "bubble" around the ship which might have allowed entry into hyperspace :)

tflofasho

Ok, we can do that. Eliminate all other forces other than that. I can see that.

So you believe that if we eliminate that variable, we could potentially create a portal towards another location of events?

I don't want to say dimension since I only see that as a measuring tool. Same as gravity too. I lump those constructs in the same place really.

tflofasho

So assuming we remove this field, people can traverse between different places here and there in time and space, correct? Regardless of how much power between high and low is used, it can still be simply cut thru where people can go in between places and events? Like very simple, right?