North Florida Survival Group gather for a field training exercise

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Child Survivalist
A young boy sulks because his sister got to carry the rifle that he wanted to carry as members of the North Florida Survival Group gather for a field training exercise in Old Town, Fla., Dec. 8, 2012. The group trains children and adults to handle weapons and survive in the wild. The group passionately supports the right of U.S. citizens to bear arms, and its website states that it aims to teach "patriots to survive in order to protect and defend our Constitution against all enemy threats."

TimeTravel_00

It would be so much fun to dress up as Russian invaders and to ambush these guys out in the woods.

Samstwitch

I'm all for prepping and owning guns (I have my own for hunting)...but what really disturbs me is that most Preppers (and Militia) are teaching KIDS how to SHOOT PEOPLE. I've seen it many times on Doomsday Preppers TV Show. Even so-called Christian Preppers are teaching their children to shoot and kill people. This just isn't right. Christians, especially, should know better. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Matthew 26:52: Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword.