North Florida Survival Group gather for a field training exercise

titorite

At the Last Supper Jesus says: He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one"

I find nothing at all wrong with teaching children to shoot a gun. I learned at the YMCA summer camp as a child. And Guns exist as tools of Death to kill. If we get a doomsday Titor style ,the following few years of N day will be very bad and at that time when A child saves your life by putting a bullet into those that would kill you for not taking the mark.... well you might feel differently after that.

Also I would like to point out to others that jumping out of the woods in russian uniforms was probably already part of their training exercises. TT00 just won't get to be a participant. But I find nothing scary or bad about the suggestion.

Not to keen on opmmurs response though ...

It is passive aggressive presumptions.

What if TT00 only wants to use harm as a last resort to stop those that would harm others? Would he still be a nut case then?

And why does playing a game of dress up and gi joe constitute TT00 wishing to harm people?

I saw nothing at all , to suggest TT00 had any intent of causing harm.

Lastly , these guys probably have more self control than the law enforcement yall are used too. While doing their exercises they no doubt were ready for FBI or Local police to swarm on them. No doubt they would be ready to comply too. WHY?!?! because that has already happened in the past. Because preppers and militias are not so stupid as to believe they can take on the US military industrial complex with their limited numbers. And their chances in a court of law are normally pretty good when falsely arrested

Samstwitch

I find nothing at all wrong with teaching children to shoot a gun. I learned at the YMCA summer camp as a child. And Guns exist as tools of Death to kill. If we get a doomsday Titor style ,the following few years of N day will be very bad and at that time when A child saves your life by putting a bullet into those that would kill you for not taking the mark.... well you might feel differently after that.

My father taught me how to handle and shoot a gun from the time when I was a toddler. He also taught me never to point a gun at anyone. It's one thing to learn how to shoot a gun, and another thing to teach little children to kill people. This desensitizes children. It also breeds murderers.

If a person is trained to use a gun, but not to kill people...if a scenario happens where that person needs to defend ones self, then he/she will have the ability to do so. But a desensitized person will not think twice about killing a person, even when it is not justified.

You and I must agree to disagree.

TimeTravel_00

My oh my, where is everyone's sense of humor? The photo does depict a boy pouting on Thomas the train, the little engine that could. I think that we can all agree that camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and general survival skills are healthy, deeply rooted American values. Exposing children to firearms at a young age is certainly debatable. Perhaps the days of High School marksmanship in Phys Ed. class with a .22 cal bolt action rifle are a missing discipline that many of today's young people are blind to. The soldier I want guarding my back is the one that knows his away around a gun and a knife, but those skills aren't necessary for everyone, and for many people, it is best that they do not posses them. We can all think of someone that is safer unarmed, to best protect them from the rest of us. Does everyone actually think that the walls of prisons were built to protect us from the men inside? I can think of several of those men that are much safer hiding in their cages than out here in the general public with the rest of us where they might encounter, lets say, unsafe circumstance. I don't see the government lining up the rest of us with free food, free clothing, free lodging, hot showers, warm beds, and personal security forces. The view from within is never the same when the shoe is on the other foot.

TimeTravel_00

Bigfoot-in-the-Canadian-Rockies_photo_medium.jpg
Then you need real survival training from the master himself. No Thomas the train is gonna teach you how to make your footprints vanish into thin air. You've gotta be like the wind. This guy could be anywhere. The ultimate ninja, a Houdini in his own right. This guy is 10 levels above the Green Beret. And remember, just because you didn't see him, don't think that he can't see you.

titorite

My father taught me how to handle and shoot a gun from the time when I was a toddler. He also taught me never to point a gun at anyone. It's one thing to learn how to shoot a gun, and another thing to teach little children to kill people. This desensitizes children. It also breeds murderers.

If a person is trained to use a gun, but not to kill people...if a scenario happens where that person needs to defend ones self, then he/she will have the ability to do so. But a desensitized person will not think twice about killing a person, even when it is not justified.

You and I must agree to disagree.

Indeed we are in peaceful agreement of our disagreement.

I don't see how you can reach the conclusion that these children are being trained to be murderers. Militas have existed for centuries with out rashes of children murderers.... Children are not being trained to be murderers . This is an over reaction and over exaggeration in my humble opinion.

These people you are vilifying are not KONY. Those kids are not killing anyone. Their parents are not killing anyone , Nobody is dying or killing anyone.

And I finding it disheartening that the mere potential of the threat is enough to justify condemnation from some.

Those kids have done nothing wrong to earn the labels being applied to them.

twilightsky

i think i pissed some of you off...mabey i read it different than you did,BRAIN PAN=YOUR HEAD,thats my story, and im sticken to it