NOW SEEKING families with children that have or have had past life memories *The Biography Channel*

DLT Casting

Are you a parent whose child has or is experiencing past life memories?
Have you always wanted to meet and hear from other families / parents who are going through the same thing?
Has your child told you details of his or her inexplicable memories of another life?
The Biography Channel, Joke Productions, and DLT Casting & Productions is NOW SEEKING families with children that have or have had past life memories
  • Preferably in America
  • Preferably families with home video footage or pictures/child’s drawings of the memories
We want to hear the story through the family’s point of view recounting what their 2-10 year old was experiencing (even if your child is now older). Any home footage, photographs, or child’s drawings you have to support the memories of what your child was experiencing will work.
PAST-LIFE memories are a very REAL occurrence. We are looking for TRUE STORIES that need to be shared, that will educate and inspire audiences about this amazing phenomenon.
Email us if you or someone you know would be right for this show.
Ghost inside my child flyer.jpg

BlastTyrant

Hmm.. Is this real?

We have been getting a few of these lately, the Paranormal Phenomenon with Ghosts is at a all time high with shows like Ghost Hunters Leading the Charge. but it is by JOKE productions so who knows.

People will always look for their 15 minutes of fame. But i do find the past life stuff very interesting

Justinian

yeah I always wanted to get one done. But a friend I know had one said to take someone with you that you can trust with your life. Cause you want someone there to make sure the reader isn't lying to you or raping you. And also cause you never know what kind of messed up shit they are going to say you did in a past life so you don't want the kind of person with you that is going to facebook it and embarass you. But I've been told by numerous readers of all sorts that I'm an old soul. I'd like to have a past life regression done to find out exactly how old. If I'm an Atlantean I'm so gonna PWN everyone. Just sayin'.

titorite

I'm legally not allowed,.. but one day soon when I'm not bound by Uncle Sam.. I'm gonna do it.

You should not let the law stop you.

Politicians don't let it stop them.

In fact if you knew one I am certain they would give you the same advice, to follow your heart regardless of all as long as you aren't hurting anyone.

Justinian

When you work for certain people. Sometimes they expect you to keep certain secrets. And when you sign contracts and such to keep those secrets, part of that is not being allowed to be hypnotized for fear that the person doing it will try and coerce those secrets from me. So I went into it knowingly, not like I was tricked into not being allowed. And I'm paid very well. So it's win win.

Jeremiah

When you work for certain people. Sometimes they expect you to keep certain secrets. And when you sign contracts and such to keep those secrets, part of that is not being allowed to be hypnotized for fear that the person doing it will try and coerce those secrets from me. So I went into it knowingly, not like I was tricked into not being allowed. And I'm paid very well. So it's win win.
Yer a contract killer. I knew it. :p