NOW SEEKING families with children that have or have had past life memories *The Biography Channel*

Justinian

Something along those lines... HAHA.. Please...... look at this beard. I stick out. There's no way I could be a wetwork guy. :rolleyes:

BlastTyrant

When you work for certain people. Sometimes they expect you to keep certain secrets. And when you sign contracts and such to keep those secrets, part of that is not being allowed to be hypnotized for fear that the person doing it will try and coerce those secrets from me. So I went into it knowingly, not like I was tricked into not being allowed. And I'm paid very well. So it's win win.
Yep Hybrid. or a Gov spy! Your with the FBI aren't you! Wait.............you're here for me.......I Will not go Quietly into this good night sir!

Justinian

You can torture me all you want, but I'll never tell.. :p And yeah go sign up and let us know. Just make up that you have 3 kids that are all adopted and that each of them is experiencing some sort of weird moments since you and your Russian wife adopted them from China, Laos, and Uganda. Say they go into trances and talk to each other in what appears to be some form of Aramaic.

BlastTyrant

I wonder if i could get in trouble for that LOL there was another one like this posted in the Blogs section too awhile back

Justinian

It's not like it's a legal document. I mean worst case scenario they pick you and find out you have nothing like what you describe. I bet they'd pick you though. That'd be like some sort of scientists wet dream to have common experiences like that in such a diverse and non-biological atmosphere.

BlastTyrant

Think i would get a free trip to hollywood?? and when i get there just tell them that the kids and my wife were all in my head? lol

TnWatchdog

Think i would get a free trip to hollywood?? and when i get there just tell them that the kids and my wife were all in my head? lol
You could say they were all abducted from the parking lot. What an incredible story to tell, viewers like me would like to hear your story...go for it!

Justinian

Yeah what better story to add to a ghost story than an abduction case? Aliens were coming into your kids visions as the ghosts of things passed. I'm more liking this thing every post. I don't think ginger midgets make good character witnesses.. but if it comes to it, I'll vouch for you.