NOW SEEKING families with children that have or have had past life memories *The Biography Channel*

TnWatchdog

We would have to have Num delete all these posts though so the evidence of our plotting isnt here.
That would make it another conspiracy theory that would rival the likes of JFK, 911, or even Roswell. This has gotten bigger than I expected...you need to go for it and tell your story!

Loopi

The Bearded One
Someone should go to a "casting call" from this Joke productions. Five bucks says there is a Black leather couch involved hahahah

Justinian

Oh I think a straight jacket is the least of your worries. I'm saying gimp suit, gag ball, and leather horse head mask is what you have coming. And we're not trying to get you in trouble, we're trying to make you famous like Snooki.

BlastTyrant

Oh I think a straight jacket is the least of your worries. I'm saying gimp suit, gag ball, and leather horse head mask is what you have coming. And we're not trying to get you in trouble, we're trying to make you famous like Snooki.
....is it wrong i don't have a problem with that? Well everything but the Snooki part and on that note the rest of my train of though involving leather gag balls and snooki is far to inappropriate for the fourms so i am going back to my Dungeon