Oak Island: Canada's greatest treasure hunt

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Oak Island : Canada's Greatest Treasure Hunt

Hey, that's great !
I never used a metal detector, that must be pretty entertaining :)
I'm really waiting for the Indiana Jones movie, I just can't wait, I'm watching the trailer every day !!! 3 months to go!

Num7

Keroscene

Numenorean7 said:
Hey, that's great !
I never used a metal detector, that must be pretty entertaining :)
I'm really waiting for the Indiana Jones movie, I just can't wait, I'm watching the trailer every day !!! 3 months to go!

Num7

My grandfather had a few of them when I was younger. I don't think I ever found anything worth remembering though. Where I live there are quite a few beaches and people are always out there with them, looking for change or jewelry some of the tourists might have dropped. Not to long ago I found an old coin from France while I was taking out the dog, I think she may have dug it up. Unfortunately it's not worth anything, But it's weird how one from so far away could end up in my backyard.

THe trailer for the new Indiana movie does look good. I hope at his age he can still pull it off and make it look believeable. I thought the other ones were great movies and I hope this one is equally as good. I heard there might be aliens in this one? I wonder how they will tie that in. I wonder how much of the movie will involve the other crystal skulls, given the name the name of the movie. Should be good though I'm looking forward to it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

That must be cool to use a metal detector on a beach. How deep can it detect something ? If there were some places worth using a metal detector, I should get one, but I don't think there are such places where I live. I saw one at a Radio Shack a few years ago, it was not very expansive. It could be a project.
Besides, places like Oak Island would be cool to use a metal detector, even if a lot of people already made it.

About Indiana Jones, they say Harrison Ford is in great shape. In fact, he said that he was in better shape than for the 3 other Indy movies. He doesn't look like a 65 years old man ! He rocks !
If you want to share anything about the crystal skulls, I made a thread about it a few days ago. I have a really great confidence in Spielberg, I know he's not going to scrap the old trilogy with a bad movie. :)

Num7