Oliver Williams Update On John Titor On Coast To Coast

Mudpuppy

Oliver Williams just had an hour interview with George Noory on Monday night. It was a pretty good interview. Oliver said he hadn't updated his site for a while because (like alot of us) he goes both ways on the validity of John Titor. One day he'll be pretty sure he's real and then next not to sure. So, he's gone through a couple of years where he let it go for awhile.

It looks like he's back on board with it and now has a promising interview with John's mother, Kay. The last time Kay was interviewed, it was through Larry Haber on Coast to Coast. Kay wouldn't actually allow herself to be on the radio so George asked the questions to Larry, who asked the questions to Kay and then repeated the answers to George. For the Oliver Williams interview, he expects (at least hopes) that he will be able to talk live to Kay, herself. He promised George he would keep the site updated as to when the interview takes place.

This would be great if it actually happens. I'm curious. Why now? Interestingly enough, Oliver mentioned the John Titor book I bought for a few bucks back in 2000 and something. He says it's not being printed any longer and it's selling on Ebay for $800 or more!!! Ha! Who would have thought. He also mentioned the movie that was made. I had paid a few bucks to watch a trailer of it from Oliver's site about four years ago. It didn't look too well put together but I was still holding out for them to finish it. According to the interview, they did finish it but didn't release it. Oliver seemed to indicate that the release was up to Kay (I think that's what I heard) and that she was waiting for the right time. I wonder if the "right time" is coming up since she is going to do a real interview now.

Any thoughts from any Titorites out there?

JasperMoon

Went to the site and found this:

U.S. Patent Filed for John Titor's Time Machine

Patent Application US20060073976 was filed for a Method of Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement. The filing date is listed at October 1, 2004 by Marlin B. Pohlman of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The application includes the identical images posted by John Titor online, as well as the time travel theory he discussed.

What do you all think?

ZeoEmeraude

I think that I hate math..but hey if it works, then kudos to the human race.

HDRKID

I wish he had given us a warning. Yeah, on a second Chernobyl.

Meltdown.jpg

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Went to the site and found this:

Patent Application US20060073976 was filed for a Method of Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement. The filing date is listed at October 1, 2004 by Marlin B. Pohlman of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The application includes the identical images posted by John Titor online, as well as the time travel theory he discussed.

What do you all think?

well it seems very strange to me that someone would make a patent app. for a ficticious mechine. cause it aint to cheep to do . also did you ever look into this Pohlman guy to see if he's a nut??? I mean has the guy ever published anything on time travel. I must look a little closer at him befor I decide about the patent.. damn just when I thought all this Titor stuff was settled here it goes again. so ya think he just coppied the design from the old forum or is he the real Titor???? runnin the same game 2nd ining????

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok sorry for back to back but, ah well I just got done looking at mr.pohlman. seems he's an identity management and risk governance expert. makes me go hhhhhhuuuuummmmm, wonder why a identity guy would make a patent app. for a time mech.???? seems a big red flag to me. not sayin hoax yet, but very strange to say the least, anyway will keep looking. the guy has books on ID. management. he might be hired by the wife to keep down the posers tryin to make a buck off the Titor ordeal.

TempusErusRerum_0

Noting the Oliver Williams topic...

Oliver, Larry, and Kay are all close friends of the Time Travel Program (TTP) established during the visitation of the two John Titors in 1998 through 2001. They help conserve a thing that we call a timenote. Every reference to John Titor, as described by Larry's second video on his YouTube account and in a letter to Kay, marks a note in the realm of space-time for the other John Titors to target for their travels. We know Oliver through Larry. Oliver was fascinated with the John Titor posts and created the John Titor website. He was then contacted by Larry, who did represent the second John's real family and when the second John provided evidence of his identity, Larry started to legally represent him. We only talked to Oliver through Larry, so it is naturally expected that Oliver has his doubts. Kay was also represented by Larry and he told her about us, considering that we were told that she had a very keen interest in time travel. She acted as a messanger for us. Helping gather information, sending our mail, etc. Her cover as the mother of a single John is so that the general public can understand why she is so important. Anything that she has said or done is purely obeying messages that we send throughout time.