Oliver Williams Update On John Titor On Coast To Coast

Mudpuppy

I doubt if even John knows how big his fan club really is. Everything has died down since the Olympics prediction failed a few years back but I bet if he was to be resurrected (the real J.T.--not the pathetic hoaxers), you'd find every site who posted on him would be having MEGA hits. The skeptics would be hitting it just as hard as the believers. So many questions.....so little time......the first time around. Our tracking methods have improved since his first visit--which means it wouldn't be so easy to anonymously hide in cyberspace.....unless, of course, their methods have also advance....quantum tunneling and all that. I haven't got all the grey cells for that. I'd just like it if he came back.

I wonder when they will release that movie.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
soon i hope that i would actually pay to see and your rite it would be much harder to hide now imho atleast but like you said they are prob. much better at it too so we'd be chseing a goast lol

Mudpuppy

I just checked Oliver's website. He said on C2C he hadn't updated it in awhile but he was going to. It doesn't look like anyone has done anything still and that interview was 4 months ago. I knew JT was a favorite on C2C when people were actively discussing him but why would Oliver go on now if there wasn't anything new going on? I don't see any active content on his site, no news of an impending interview with Kay as he reported, no movie being finished......nothing. Maybe it's a courtesy spot from C2C....to have him on at least once a year or something like that.

Mudpuppy

Whose making any money? Oliver certainly isn't. I'm sure he's paying for his site domain out of his own pocket. Haber probably only sold a handful of books. He's an attorney out in Celebration working for Disney. That's his bread and butter. He doesn't need some measly book sales. Actors don't do movies for free. Someone has to pay them upfront. Who would be funding that? If you're following the money, I'd say you've fallen into a black hole already. Perhaps, one of John's mini singularities! Or maybe their making money in an alternate universe. Whatwith the multiverse theory, Haber could already be a millionaire and not even know it. :D

StarLord

TINSTAFL pretty much runs on the same principle, if anything comes of titor, someone would be trying to make money off of it. For myself, once I found the patches for the time out excuse, I quite following the money. Now, on the other hand, if the cheap rendition paperback book, morphing into being worth something, I'd be a happy camper. I'm not even mailing Prayers Are Us or Benny Hinn, or missing sleep on it. ;)

I'm not 100% sold that Haber is that "innocent"...

I'd like to see the paperwork on the patent. :ROFLMAO:

Mudpuppy

The only ones making money on the book are the current owners of such. I forget what I paid originally,,,,less than 20 bucks, I'm sure. Now it's going for over $800 on eBay. Seeing as how most of the predictions fall flat, I can't imagine anyone in their right mind paying the original price much less more than that.

Yes.....all signs do seem to point to Haber......both of them......Larry and John....ooops, I mean (John) Rick.

Ditto on the patent paperwork. JasperMoon's image doesn't seem to be working.

Ren

I have a question. Why would John or someone patent a device that he or someone did not invent?