Debate One World Government

Aertnam Triticus

Actually, during the One-World Government, Christianity will not be the one-world religion. Revelation of the Bible prophecies that during the reign of the Antichrist and his One-World Government, Christians will be beheaded for their beliefs.

I have a hard time believing in such a scenario...or at least the way it is popularized.

The bible is full of great lessons of morality as well as spirituality, history and such. There are a lot of things that appear to be misinterpreted as well, ...lost through time or translation, kept secret, etc. There are so many metaphors, parables, and ambiguous/cryptic references, double meanings, etc ...hence a lot of uncertainty and different interpretations.

For example; The prefix "anti" is rooted in a different meaning than "against". The ancient meaning, as I understand, can mean "alternate/instead" as much as it can "for" or "against". What was the original context really about?

I look at Revelation 13 and see cryptic astrology where others see a seven headed ten horned sea monster, and others a story of some tyrant forcing everyone to be RFID chipped, others ...a story of spiritual growth and enlightenment, etc., etc

Who really knows?

BlastTyrant

If there wasn't police and road signs then we would have a constant mess, We do need rules and regulations without them we revert back to the stone age.

Granted, you will always have to have some sort of standard for behavior in any society, something serving as a frame of reference to define what is mutually beneficial. But how much needs to be forced?

If force is so necessary, then how is it that there are countless examples of how people get along so well in it's absence? How do we do that? What is the motivation?

It may not need to be catastrophic or even mass elimination but it needs to be a truly wide awakening scenario, i am talking the skys open up kind of scenario because you cannot rely on the media, it needs to be something the world can see. A mass showing of UFO ships or a giant Vision of God regardless it has to be global

Again, I can't disagree that such an event would be almost necessary to make the difference.

Consider if you had a time machine and were able to record an interview with Jesus, bring it back and show the world. Would people believe it? If he started contradicting the modern interpretation of Christianity, would people accept it? If UFO's landed everywhere and Jesus or Moses, Abraham or King David walked out of one, there would still be at least some people ready to reject it as truth, people still believing what they want.

But what about the people that did see it as truth? How would they react? Would it cause jihad?
Sorry for the delay in responses here.

I agree despite the fact jesus could walk out of a spaceship and kick Obama square in his testicles and then prove to the world it is his 2nd coming, People would still not believe it, I do believe that Society has no idea what it wants. They want christ to come back and save them but if he did they would deny him, they want peace to end but if peace comes most wouldnt know what to do and start wars. it is a no win situation with society today something we cannot get past as a society or i may even go as far to say as a Human Race, it is in our nature to want more and bigger and better things whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine. We need our whole Mind and preseptions re-worked.

See if Jesus did come back i believe it would cause another Holy War, even though Jesus wanted peace and some people denied him his followers would believe that they arent worthy to be in the same planet as jesus and kill the non-believers and it would be another Crusade, Religion is not the answer as people will kill for it, and the likely hood of One religion becoming dominate is very very very slim as people will always have their own beliefs and will always try to convert. I believe we hit a brick Wall in evolution this is our max we cannot evolve any further mentally, Physically yes but as a species No we hit our Limits, we need to re-group and start over and get rid of the Greedyness self centeredness and all around traits that most carry around today, Trust is the biggest obsticle to over come.