Options To Take For Contacting Aliens

Krish

Meditation - Ask and thou shalt receive

I think, people want to see floating discs...that is the need....not that they will tell us anything that we do not know...it happens...

jcolanzi

SnakePlisskin

I agree, although, from individuals who've said they did. One remote viewed and the other astral projected, both claim the aliens could detect their presence.

Krish

...simply because, the sensor can be easily detected by advanced being...actually even the plants can sense the presence of humans in their vicinity...and so it happens...and high level bad entities can kill you...even in spirit...

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
SnakePlisskin

I agree, although, from individuals who've said they did. One remote viewed and the other astral projected, both claim the aliens could detect their presence.

I would be surprised if they couldn't see you. It is often the case that remote viewers are seen or detected when watching more advanced beings. We have the same ability but on a much more basic level - Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Meditation - Ask and thou shalt receive

I think, people want to see floating discs...that is the need....not that they will tell us anything that we do not know...it happens...

Krish, people want to see flying discs because then they can comprehend other life forms as Aliens or UFOs and in reality most humans would not understand any other form of contact.

Krish

We have the same ability but on a much more basic level - Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched?

Actually, we have more abilities...but our civilization did not progress in that area...hence, we basically lost it. Once people realize that, it will come forward in a generation or two...there is a purpose for humans to evolve for the Universe...thank you...

The real FUTURE:

please see this one and think what the processes will be there with our extended intellect...our people have NO IDEA....

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

@Dragonchaser - So what exactly are you saying? That I won't be able to come in contact with aliens, or that I won't be able to go time traveling? If you think these things can never happen to me, I strongly disagree. No one can tell me what I can and can't do, only I can decide that. If there were forces in the universe that were dominant over mine in regards to what I can or can't do, that would be breaking a law. A law of the universe, that is.

None of which exist. The universe doesn't make laws, only humans do as far as I know.

Alot of people out here don't understand the nature and reality of academia and assume Newton's laws of motion are universal when he never pushed for a universal or unified theory of motion to begin with. Alot of it is still up for debate to this day until disproven or otherwise.

Besides, I think you should take what he has to say with a grain of salt anyways. People who claim to have power and not prove it only show that they're indeed all talk and no show.
Now this is were I step in. There IS a universal law. But not made by the universe itself ofc. Do you wonder if God is alive? Like if he is, then why won't it stop war, diseases, death etc? That's because God Itself made a universal law; NEVER intervene with the chains of life. So if there is a being/entity that is communicating to you and who is calling itself a god, chances are, that aint no god. That's some malicious entity/being trying to deceive you.

God doesn't help, doesn't stop this or that because we beings are already smart enough to change things, we can choose to destroy or to improve one another. We have a choice to stop wars ourselves, to stop diseases (like helping one another to find a cure). In fact, I bet all those "divine contacts" in the bible isn't the real God. I won't doubt that ETs are so advance than us that they can re-fuel their ships using elements, split the ocean in two, alter weather etc.

Re-post of some screen pics in case some of you haven't read it.

Possibly how advance ETs are:
vPUDieS.jpg

iOE3t8O.png

xWcZyKc.png

God doesn't stop diseases, wars etc:
WL4dJTq.png

EiyOtbO.png

3ZpJM1N.png

jP3gkXA.jpg