Ouija Boards 2005

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, that's what everyone's telling me when I ask them if they wanna try it out. I guess I should listen to them and stop looking for people to play. uh!

tuvok50

Yeah don't use that thing....or you'll more things that go "bump in the night" than you can imagine. They're demons pretending to be dead people!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Tuvok, did you ever had bad experiences related to Ouija boards ? Please, let us know more :)

tuvok50

An experiment was done with an ouija board in a high school class, shortly after the experiment the whole class went into a frenzy and trashed the classroom. Another......a young girls was playing with one and met a so called "spirit" named "Bob", she said he started out speaking nice to her but suddenly "Bob became bad" and swearing and saying dirty things then threating her!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
An experiment was done with an ouija board in a high school class, shortly after the experiment the whole class went into a frenzy and trashed the classroom. Another......a young girls was playing with one and met a so called "spirit" named "Bob", she said he started out speaking nice to her but suddenly "Bob became bad" and swearing and saying dirty things then threating her!
I'm pretty late on that one, I should have replied to you long ago. I've heard similar stories from people I know in real life, some stories about friendly spirits turning bad and such. I've read bunches of these stories on the Internet though. A few of those stories I heard of came from people I totally trust, and I gotta say, it almost disturbs me when think about it, considering the fact I tried it once for a few hours.

I'm still interested to test it out again, I just can't find anyone to try it out with me.

I have a healthy respect for those little "planks of wood". I have seen some predictions come so close to being accurate, it was nerve shaking. I collect them but I just have them up for display. Some users talk about using one is like opening a doorway to another 'side' and frankly, until I'm convinced otherwise, that particular door in my house is going to stay shut.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't get to play again with my friends, they don't wanna try it again. I'm not sure I want to try it again anyway. Seriously, I heard so many stories with evil entities taking over people and such since I played, I'm not sure I feel safe anymore.

So, you had quite a few experiences with Ouija, right ?