Ouija Boards 2005

I have about30 different types and i have tried to keep them all of the "hand made category". I have read and seen some rather nasty examples of what those 'little suckers" can do or allow to happen, if the users get carried away and start asking for certain "things" to appear, BAD IDEA, angels hate to be bothered and any demon, worth its salt, will jump at the chance to have an "open invitation" to get through the "portal" that someone might offer that doesn't know any better. There are somethings one doesn't invite "to come in".

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, what you say here is pretty close to what most people tell me all the time. Don't do anything that may invite something on your side of the board. As you guess, this is actually what most people do to "test" if it's working or not.

What do you think of the classic "flash the lights if you are real" test? I'll tell you, I wouldn't do it, but is it that dangerous? I've read quite a few stories with this light flashing test, in which someone was eventually taken over by some evil entity.

gonzogirl

I dont think that neg energy can move the pointer. I do think that negative energy surrounds us and it is up to us whether or not to let it in. My bad experience happened because my friend got neg images and moved the pointer. Thats what I think. That image directed us to go outside where there was something waiting for us. I turned out to be something that has always scared the crap out of me since I was little. A dead horse. At the time...one of the worst things for me. I cant explain it.

"'Energy" can move the pointer, pos./neg. It's the clown that playing "100 questions", another game we have in goverrnment, that will get one into trouble.

CarpeNemo

You're also never supposed to burn a Ouija board, either.

My grandfather did that one time and still swears to this day that was the reason he had to move him and his family out of that house, which was in Illinois.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not sure if we talked about burning the board yet, but I did hear something about it, maybe once. I'm not sure though how the board itself is suppose to release anything, especially if it's a really cheap board. I understand though it was perhaps used to open some "portal" dark forces may use to get here.

What kind of stuff happened after your grandfather burnt the board?

CarpeNemo

He claimed something would leave scratches on him, as well as some intense poltergeist type activity. I'd have to ask him for details (and it's not something he likes talking about for obvious reasons) but I think I recall him saying that after finding all the contents of the kitchen shelves put into the bathroom, that he had enough of it.

I don't know a lot about it, since this was well over thirty years before I was born.

FallenAngel

I once read a story about a woman who ate while sleepwalking
He claimed something would leave scratches on him, as well as some intense poltergeist type activity. I'd have to ask him for details (and it's not something he likes talking about for obvious reasons) but I think I recall him saying that after finding all the contents of the kitchen shelves put into the bathroom, that he had enough of it.

I don't know a lot about it, since this was well over thirty years before I was born.

I once read a story about a woman who while sleepwalking would eat food. This didn't happen overnight, did it? If so, it's possible that he may have done such a thing while sleepwalking.

CarpeNemo

While I won't say that was not the case, he said he hasn't had that problem since he moved out of that house. Personally, I really don't have an opinion on it, 'cause I wasn't there and couldn't definitively say anything any which way about it. But I won't instantly mentally debunk it.

HDRKID

OK my mom played this game. She got one when she was six. Please think back to that age. She could barely read, but she knew what letters were. According to her the ouija board started moving real fast and her hands did get warm. She asked the spirit what his name was. The board spelled out that SATAN was his name. She told me that she got so scare. That she threw the ouija board away. :)