Our secret Time Machine.

Mayhem

Zenith
There's the image on tails.net that can be used.

All in all, this "app" sounds more like scam and a virus to take over your computer and steal your crypto.
Yeah tails is another way used that before, i think with the information already provided here,@alex124 you should be able to do some digging if you desire.

Just get yourself a VPN, VM maybe a throwaway laptop, Tor and a one of the search engines if its not behind a password login, which is another scenario you could find what your looking for.

Parazite1986

I hadn’t been on darknet since forever. I recommend going to one of the darknet stores and see if they have them. Or go to the darknet website with links to the forums. Make sure you have vpn, tor browser, and make sure you clear off incriminating information with bleachbit. Make sure you don’t mess up your computer if you do it. It’s gonna be a hassle if you do that

Secretman3811

I hadn’t been on darknet since forever. I recommend going to one of the darknet stores and see if they have them. Or go to the darknet website with links to the forums. Make sure you have vpn, tor browser, and make sure you clear off incriminating information with bleachbit. Make sure you don’t mess up your computer if you do it. It’s gonna be a hassle if you do that.

I think that he should buy a used computer from eBay and then use it and that way he is in a safe low profile from getting caught from dark web but it to dangerous because of crime there and vampire all those secret stuff and mob and NWO possible

alex124

I think that he should buy a used computer from eBay and then use it and that way he is in a safe low profile from getting caught from dark web but it to dangerous because of crime there and vampire all those secret stuff and mob and NWO possible
I actually have a computer that I use just for that, but I haven't found anything, I must not have the right address, I want to find out how this system works