Our secret Time Machine.

Secretman3811

good evening exactly there is a receiving computer, there is a system installed in the Vatican, there is a link with the chronovisor I am desperately looking for the codes to open the door, I have a video but I will not share it on the forum , but that's all I have, I'm curious to know how this technology works, I'm looking for someone on this forum who can give me information, regarding top secret teleportation and time travel technology, based on the technologies that we know computer phone and connected watch probably a hidden technology, which is very advanced on ours, I tested HDR but I did not have satisfactory results, I am looking with my friend I cannot not say too much because the secret services monitor this forum I can simply say that the vortex which exists in the Vatican and which allows you to recharge the phone is 90 million bovis units.
Tell me about the HDR did u astral project or not tell me did u jump though time with the HDR?

alex124

Parlez-moi du HDR, avez-vous projeté astral ou non, dites-moi si vous avez sauté dans le temps avec le HDR ?

Tell me about the HDR did u astral project or not tell me did u jump though time with the HDR?
No, I made a version of HDR which is not the original one, it is the new version of HDR, I am lucky at home to have a vortex of 30 million bovis units, but maybe it's not enough, I planted a copper stake on this vortex unfortunately I don't have any results maybe I built my HDR wrong, on my version of HDR there is , a friction plate 6 quartz crystals 6 adjustment knobs, and there is an electrode that plugs into the solar plexus, the idea is to use HDR to recover the codes, apart from a slight psychological heating at the level of the head, nothing spectacular.

alex124

here is my HDR as well as the diagram

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212-203947.png
    Screenshot_20240212-203947.png
    453.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240212-203756.png
    Screenshot_20240212-203756.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

alex124

it's glue, I may have missed the manufacture of my friction plate I just came here to ask for advice because there is not much information on the manufacture of an HDR, I am looking for information on making an original HDR, I think I missed making my HDR.

steven chiverton

non conductive quartz crystals with wires glued to the ends so they be like a series open circuit and conduct nothing so why use them at all energy and maybe the aura would go into it but that's all using nonconductive silica is useless.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
non conductive quartz crystals with wires glued to the ends so they be like a series open circuit and conduct nothing so why use them at all energy and maybe the aura would go into it but that's all using nonconductive silica is useless.

I partially agree with you. Quartz is used in crystal oscillators. Quartz has the property of being able to conduct electric waves and mechanical pressure waves. Quartz is the crystalline form of silicon. And I did discover that wires can be soldered to quartz using pure tin as the binding material. However, using a bare quartz crystal does seem a bit over the top. All the oscillator crystals I've seen are machined with two parallel faces that facilitate the conduction of electric and mechanical waves.

alex124

Je suis en partie d'accord avec vous. Le quartz est utilisé dans les oscillateurs à cristal. Le quartz a la propriété de pouvoir conduire les ondes électriques et les ondes de pression mécaniques. Le quartz est la forme cristalline du silicium. Et j'ai découvert que les fils peuvent être soudés au quartz en utilisant de l'étain pur comme matériau de liaison. Cependant, utiliser un cristal de quartz nu semble un peu exagéré. Tous les cristaux d'oscillateur que j'ai vus sont usinés avec deux faces parallèles qui facilitent la conduction des ondes électriques et mécaniques.

I partially agree with you. Quartz is used in crystal oscillators. Quartz has the property of being able to conduct electric waves and mechanical pressure waves. Quartz is the crystalline form of silicon. And I did discover that wires can be soldered to quartz using pure tin as the binding material. However, using a bare quartz crystal does seem a bit over the top. All the oscillator crystals I've seen are machined with two parallel faces that facilitate the conduction of electric and mechanical waves.
good evening, I completely agree with you!!! I find it completely stupid to glue the quartz crystals, it's this detail that I don't understand, I'm sure that Steven Gibbs' machine works but one detail is missing , why stick the crystals especially with super glue, wouldn't it be better to make a Mobius coil around the crystals, I don't know there is something that seems illogical to me in his explanations, I would prefer to build the original HDR unfortunately I can't find the plans, the plans on the forum are not complete.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
good evening, I completely agree with you!!! I find it completely stupid to glue the quartz crystals, it's this detail that I don't understand, I'm sure that Steven Gibbs' machine works but one detail is missing , why stick the crystals especially with super glue, wouldn't it be better to make a Mobius coil around the crystals, I don't know there is something that seems illogical to me in his explanations, I would prefer to build the original HDR unfortunately I can't find the plans, the plans on the forum are not complete.
Most natural quartz crystals have many faceted faces, not guaranteed to be parallel. That would be a poor choice for using the crystal as an oscillator.