Our secret Time Machine.

steven chiverton

for a small electronic crystal the circuit for it would have to be tuned to make that crystal oscillate and that can be very hard to do and the crystals are very thinly cut for that as for a thick lump of double terminated quartz its never been done and all of steven gibbs designs using the double terminated quartz have never been tested as even he mentioned that many have not been tested and so far there's no testimonials of any of them ever been tested successfully, non-conductive quartz may heat up easily in the hand and if you have a kirlien photography plate see if it enhances the aura but otherwise nonconductive silicon is useless , and wrapping wire around it for a magnetic feild to soak through it may do nothing at all as quartz is not an inductor so thats another mystery there to

jiangnanah

The announcement of the time machine is dangerous. However, danger can be avoided by making rules. AI is popular now. Accelerate the research and development of time machines. The generative AI model is originally designed to prevent human death from breaking the bottleneck of human life, so it has now been invented to speed up the research and development of time machines.

steven chiverton

make sense, the announcement of a time machine is done vocally by mouth so what can be so dangerous about sound waves
danger can be avoided by making rules which isnt even stated here bottle neck of human life makes no sense so simplifying it would be a better choice without the technicle jargon and batman riddler style cryptic words

alex124

hello everyone my friend has just given me some news, he spoke to a friend who told him about an application, there is an application on the darknet but we cannot find it on the internet, this application I call on member of the forum, who could have an idea this application allows you to open a time door, with the flash of the phone and the connected watch and the computer, we can also do it with computer codes but the application is simpler to use, I'm sure someone on this forum knows this technology.

alex124

my friend just told me to type in time travel app, i don't know the name of this app, all i know is that it exists, one example for example black army helicopters, there are a lot of them above my house, they come out of nowhere, I think he uses this network to get around, his friend just talked about the application, he's been looking to travel around the world for a long time. time, he explained that it was an application reserved for the military, you can project the portal on the wall and also in the air it works very well, there is no need for support to project the portal, but you need the application to be able to connect everything together MacBook, connected watch and mobile phone, he also told me that it works with any connected watch any mobile phone, I try to move the community forward well sure watch out for the time keeper!!! because it exists, and above all, do not change anything even if people lose their lives before our eyes, we must not influence the course of events at all, because no one really knows how time works, I will be content to remain a spectator, and accumulate knowledge and information, his friend is looking for the application with us, because he has been looking for a long time to travel in time as I said, there are two ways the codes, there is also the application, with the codes is much more technical, and computer science so you have to know it, the application no need to have any computer knowledge.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The Dark Net isn't easy to search. No Google there. You need to find your own resources to search and find.

I encourage you to search for dark web site lists, such as Tor66. Since there's no actual search engines, you have to rely on site lists.

Find lists, then find interesting sites in the lists.