Personal Strange Experiences

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Who is to say that the gas can reference wasn't directed at you, a way to tell you something?

I did find that particular quote intriguing, but it was a message given to me too late, so they sent someone to save me instead.

:D

It just doesn't seem likely. I'm not an important person in life unless I happen upon a time machine in my future or messed with one on another timeline when I was about 19 years old. It all sounds too fictional to be true, though. Would make a good movie, however. :)

Maybe on another timeline I messed with a time machine at FIT when I was 19 and helped write the Titor posts. lol. j/k

You have experienced some odd things that mirror my own experiences. It suggests that you are indeed a part of it, somehow. Just keep looking for those strange occurrences and anomalies.

I might have told you the angel story in private .... the 2 people that helped me... ??

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
After further contemplation, I do think the gas situation was too perfect. Perfect timing. A man in a fancy, perfect uniform with all his pins and such. His car was perfect. Clean. Shiny. Black. He was very polite when he actually spoke. It's something straight out of a horror movie. hahaha... except the horror didn't happen.

Incidentally, I did have a ghost in my apartment when I lived there (Savannah). It flipped a breaker in my electrical box on and off one night.

I'm sure everyone thinks I'm nuts, now... finally talking about all this stuff.

Japrim

Paula,

I'm guessing it means something. And it may not yet be apparent.

Sometimes it works in a way that it doesn't make sense until something happens, ...like time released message. And sometimes the message is broken up into different parts across time. So it may turn out to actually be/mean something. Ya never know.

It is almost always subtle, little things that are a little off, odd, or out of place. ...like you describing it as being "too perfect".

Dragonchaser

After further contemplation, I do think the gas situation was too perfect. Perfect timing. A man in a fancy, perfect uniform with all his pins and such. His car was perfect. Clean. Shiny. Black. He was very polite when he actually spoke.

Remember the thread "Why so much order in the universe " , I can tell you when I'm on a mission I'm a perfectionist as well - but I suppose it's the element of discipline through constant training . Kind of like : "Fortune favors the prepared "

Wind7

Staff
The moment you know for certain without any doubt that it is not coincidence - then you will have something to work with .
Doubt will only cloud any attempts .

I've read a review about a movie (can't remember it's name) about gosts / spirits - a young woman wanting to communicate with it ; the older more wiser woman tells her : Be careful , because when you talk to one of them - you talk to all .

You must take in consideration the spiritual are not bound by the same laws as the physical .

Yes, absolutely.

I would add one more important thing,
The spirit dimension also have no concept of time as we know it. If at all.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
CDS just reminded me of something! I was driving home from a concert and was alone after dropping a friend off. I must have been 17 years old or so. It was out in the country when all of the sudden, for no reason, I was off the road and it was very bumpy. It happened in a split second like I blacked out. I didn't remember falling asleep, but I suppose that's possible. I didn't check the time.

Dragonchaser

Yes, absolutely.

I would add one more important thing,
The spirit dimension also have no concept of time as we know it. If at all.

Since my kundalini awakening time has become timeless for me and I could not understand why , lots of personal theories and jib-jab to explain it for myself ; but you just gave me another perspective . :cool::cool:

Thanks again ;)