Phoenix Mars lander

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Phoenix Mars Lander

well there seems to be alot of wierd stuff there to say the least I have seen some pretty strange rock formations and some realy good photoshop pics of little men opening trap doors and the face of the spinxs too huh

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I think the face has been debunked, but the "city" of
Cydonia Mesae is a pretty strange place.
Cydoniapn9.gif

kcwildman

Beastmaster

now don't tell me.:eek: they put down on the other side of the place didn't they. or at least far enough so they can't send it over for a good up close look see

Num7

Administrator
Staff

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
I hope the probe will not get smashed by a transformer lol

I would be very surprised if there hasn't been life at all on Mars. I mean, this planet is pretty likely to be a candidate for life, maybe not now, but in the past for sure.

I just wonder what is out there..I just know that we are not the first..I love trying to speculate about what other beings might have looked like!
I mean if beings are a reflection of their surroundings they could look like anything!....We walk up right and have hands and feet..but other beings..The sky is the limit as to what they look or looked like! If we keep digging on mars we will know more...maybe.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Some say Nasa is doing everything to hide the ancient civ. evidences they found on Mars. Like the picture of Cydonia, it's amazing.

I think there's been life there. I'm not sure if Nasa is ready to tell people that we are not the only living world in the huge Universe. Image that, for centuries, we considered ourselves as the only living place in the universe. The now, we're making tests on the nearest planet we find, and oh ! "there's been life there", or even better, "there's life there NOW".

Wow, that's pretty amazing.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I have some doubts bout just what we will find on mars, and even more doubts bout NASA tellin us anything even close to the truth,:mad: ever. unless some one is holding a gun to there head. hell if they were to tell the truth just once. there tounges would burst into flames.:eek:

Chip Lewis

I am extremely skeptical of anything NASA says about anything. I waver constantly with these weirdoes?s (they clap in front of video monitors during celestial conjunctions for God?s sake).

I have very little doubt that life is on Mars. If there is H2O there is life IMO. If life can exist in Antarctica, and in a deep (lightless) abyss in the ocean; life is on Mars [PERIOD]!

NASA scientists of today are nothing more than grown up "special children" that have been obsessed with how many rings Saturn has since they located it through those two sets of duct taped binoculars when they were 10.

Whether NASA is just late according to my expectancy level or too stupid to find anything interesting; they've done nothing but repeatedly disappoint me...

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I have to agree with chip here, NASA has been a very dissapointing bunch of useless information so far.
I also think they will find traces of life on mars. but won't tell us a thing for twenty or thirty years at least.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I've read today that they're going to be ready to dig in a few days. They had a little problem with communications, but it's back to normal.
First they test if the lander is well balanced on it's 3 feet. They already tested the digging arm, they know it's OK and that it moves well.

Num7