Pictures of Aliens (maybe) caught by me

Edoardo

Hi everyone, I'm Edoardo, Darklord's friend. Actually the name is "Malpasso", which can be traslated in "Evil Passage" (curious name, uh?) At first I was thinking about some Pixies or Elfs, but the quality of the photo can't prove it for sure. Next time we go there, i'll try to make better photos with 2-3 different cameras. Maybe is better to upload the original size images, so there isn't quality loss. (sorry for my bad english too)

DarkLordSN

Hi everyone, I'm Edoardo, Darklord's friend. Actually the name is "Malpasso", which can be traslated in "Evil Passage" (curious name, uh?) At first I was thinking about some Pixies or Elfs, but the quality of the photo can't prove it for sure. Next time we go there, i'll try to make better photos with 2-3 different cameras. Maybe is better to upload the original size images, so there isn't quality loss. (sorry for my bad english too)
Oh, sure, is Malpasso lol :p

BlastTyrant

Orbs are a very very contriversial subject matter, specially when being outside so Orbs pictures are take alot for people to swallow me being one of those types, granted ive caught orbs also but its a very hard sale to most.

BTW Edoardo, by chance your avatar , It is nasus of LoL isnt it?

BlastTyrant

haha i use to play under this name as well Blasttyrant had 975 wins or something like that, ended up getting my Dota 2 beta invite and havent touched Lol since :p

Loopi

The Bearded One
Thanks for posting, Orbs are a interesting and unusual subject. I've seen a few good compelling cases. However as much as I want to believe you, :( I'm gonna go with dust particle. But I've been wrong before, anyway. I look forward to your posts ahead. Welcome to the forum.